Where are you going?

In for this on 30th October

4 Likes

Unfortunately I’ll probably only catch the first opener because school starts for the kids the next day but it’s going to be good to get out in the park and hear some tunes on the big sound system.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Going Out Out :raised_hands: weather picked up…

3 Likes

God that Beer looks bloody lovely! Our Pub is shut again thanks to our ‘Special Measures’ down here.

1 Like

Kirin on draught in a frosted mug :+1:

1 Like

That looks magnificent

2 Likes

It’s beautiful lol €6 but worth it, Japanese lager are my favourite… :yum:

You in Ibiza?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: No 20k from our house in Ireland… I think with all the outside seating now we are paying Champs Elysees prices

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Gonna be in Margate this Friday and Saturday night…any recommendations? Faith In Strangers looks good.

Would have loved to been at this

Going to malta for 7 days next week, any good digging spots?

I have a friend living there, he was home a few weeks ago and said it’s pretty good all year round and especially October - March. Valletta has a great bar and club scene, good local djs and a few ex pats playing Thursday - Sunday. No frills or BS and Persian rugs are plentiful :wink: if that’s the kind of thing you want. No idea what the deal is now with the covid…

2 Likes

Owen Jay and the very good Batti Batti Records are based out there. I see on Instagram they do pretty regular parties out there so might be worth contacting him.

2 Likes

Angel in Notts Saturday, DiY, going to be lots out for this :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Just finished work off for 4 days and bank holiday here. We get great sunset here this time of year

Few surfing earlier. Going to Cork for 2nts hopefully the weather is as nice there :pray:

2 Likes

Going to the Faith thing in Tottenham on Saturday.

4 Likes

Off to España this weekend. First time in 20 months.

2 Likes