Whats the last record you bought?

I had to block this website on my phone as I’m trying to buy less but after seeing this I might just have to do it again. Proper potential relapse.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Love Say She She. Forget Me Not fave track they’ve done.

1 Like

Caught them live a few weeks back, superb fun.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Been after this for a while, and it came with a review from a previous owner.

17 Likes

Was surprised to find a copy of this at my local record store

2 Likes

Reminds me of a thread I’ve been meaning to start: annotated/marked up records, musings & scribbles.
I’ve got a few

4 Likes

I feel like we have that
If this fits Distinguishing marks

3 Likes

I think you’re right! I’ll give it a bump when I think of a few

Really lovely album and sounds fabulous over four sides…

5 Likes

Latest one from Before I Die with excellent Andi Hanley rework.

8 Likes

Top of my list !

1 Like

Mine hasn’t arrived yet, so at the moment I haven’t got a falk n klou. :joy::+1:

3 Likes

Easter in Stockholm was so much fun. Tranan and Riche Fenix were nice places to play. Record stores were as good as always. Unfortunately my record budget was cut down little bit by my own stupidity when I missed my morning flight being 2 minutes late from bag drop… So I had to buy a new flight. Anyway I bought total of 18 records :smiley:

Here are the top findings:

How good are these two tracks on this Hiroshi Matsui 12’'?? There was an original promo only copy in Snickars for a decent price.

This was a recommendation from Mika (Snickars) himself. Under the radar Swedish balearic synth pop and this track is only in the b side of 7’’ pressing.

Another Swedish 7’’ b-side only track. I found this from Micke’s. This has kind of Saada Bonaire vibe.

Finally got myself a copy of this. I think this is quite hard to find in Europe. All the copies for sale are always in UK. Cosmic classic?? I bought this from Record Mania.

Super nice gospel track. For last track at disco/modern soul parties use only.
https://youtu.be/RJ8ZvNNhhdk

Another amazing find from Record Mania. I just can’t understand how and where they find this super rare stuff for all sale every month… I got the original Midtown 7’’ which is slightly different version of this Shock 7’'. Athens of the North reissued this a few years ago.
https://youtu.be/aoMqconV26U

7 Likes

The Chris Gilbey has been on my wants list for years. Did you get it at a good price?

Ha! Very good. Hope it arrives soon.

1 Like

275 SEK so it was about 24€. Last weekend SEK was weakest in almost 15 years so it was pretty good time to visit Stockholm. Kind of -10% on everything situation just because of currency.

1 Like

The 7” is on the Bandcamp page now.

1 Like

Uploading: 28884353-2532-427A-92B2-CB0BD42E3C6D.jpeg…

Positive vibrations from hugh masekela and a nice zouk comp- from exeters only proper record shop. Had to ask to join the shops Wi-Fi to preview tracks as exeters 4g is so bad ! Devon life!

2 Likes