Whats the last record you bought?

Hey all. First post in the TP forum. Boom. And er mine is the new Laura Groves album which I have to say is a gift that keeps giving.

14 Likes

Greetings from snowy Finland. I just found this bass heavy euroboogie ‘Boogiestuff - Bell Playa’ 7’’. Quite decent double sider IMO.

2 Likes

Good evening everyone.
Last record… A great disco reissue,
stinger j - pretty face.
On one of my fave labels atm Isle of jura

13 Likes

Hello all, I just picked up the Gypsy LP from 1994, I keep seeing Funk de Fino getting mentioned. I bought the 12 when it came out but stupidly let it go along with lots of others in a rash clear out several years ago. Yes, that Sterac was another one…oh wel…:joy:

2 Likes

Love Funk De Fino! Got a copy myself last year.

Last record I bought though was Phlash on DiY. RIP Phil :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Bought this one by ‘Safe Camp’ direct from Safe Trip last month and arrived beginning of the year. Two beautiful ambient pieces around the 10 minute mark on either side. Very similar vein to Gaussian Curve. I think some copies surfaced on Juno…

2 Likes

Mystic Red Corporation. Too Much.

Popped up in my Discogs …think it was prob a Dubwise/TP tip originally.

Nice!

2 Likes

I bought peech boys 12’ on a journey
Not heard it in years until Paul’s show on nts a few weeks back

Special Touch album. Been listening this record for months now. Received a copy last week, healing stuff.

6 Likes

Yeah man one of my fave records from last year, keeps growing on me with every listen

1 Like

The new Matthew Halsall LP Salute to the Sun, arrived today!

12 Likes

Garden of Life since Sonar Compilation was one of my favourite tracks of all time. Was happy to know there’s more.

3 Likes

Hey, everyone. Well this exciting…
Yep, The new LG record is fantastic…going to sound great in those early spring days when hopefully life might just be that little bit better!

2 Likes

It was either:

Original Concept ‎– Straight From The Basement Of Kooley High
I had the album already but it skipped a whole load of times on side-b, so I minted up and now have a copy still in the shinkwrap with hype sticker and to top it all off it plays end to end without a skip.

or

Santa Esmeralda 2 - the House Of The Rising Sun
Moonboots played this when her came to Plymouth a couple of years ago, Id heard it before and always liked it but that night it sounded real special, so decided to pick it up next time I saw one, which I did about a month ago in a charity shop.

2 Likes

Just received the Cr:GO - Meetsystem on Nous Klaer , expecting to find something unexpected there.

1 Like

Yeah man. That was terrible terrible news. That’s one deep catalogue.

1 Like

Hiya, looking forward to this forum. Rave in Paradise Phil.
Last record I bought arrived this morning, Daniel Wang S. D. A. P.

2 Likes

Various Artists, More 2 Come (V4Visions)

Bit of a UK street soul comp from 1993, some nice cuts on there.

5 Likes

JOULE07 off yoyaku mostly for the B1

1 Like

New Madlib business turned up today.

2 Likes