Whats the last record you bought?

Didn’t realise Kyd Nereida has such a diverse career.

Sell sell sell! Sold mine in 12 hours

Managed to get this new in Sounds of the Universe

2 Likes

and week before this from Phonica

3 Likes

New parkway coming soon!

4 Likes

I’ve been a massive fan of the mixes but only got back into vinyl recently so catching up

1 Like

Cloud/Visions arrived in the post and sounding lovely.

1 Like

i love the mailman but i don’t think he loves me back.

https://www.discogs.com/release/25954735-numün-Book-Of-Beyond

Went to T- Bag in Miami last night after work. Really great record store with an ow we who truly cares.

Picked up 4C Soul on Sound Metaphors, Nadie La Ford on Especial Discos, some Joel Martin related goods and a few other bits and bobs.

2 Likes

Digging this. Thanks for posting.

Just bought the latest ANOTR album.

Some of the best ‘Nu Disco’ I’ve heard in a while.

1 Like

New one from Resista arrived this week. Really nice on the psychedelic soul vibe.

4 Likes

Yes I got this as well, lovely stuff… feels like it could go quickly this one, they don’t often repress do they?

Feels like it’s not super limited but can’t see they’ve done a load of represses of earlier ones. I’m pleased to have it anyway. Takes something decent to get me buying vinyl nowadays and this one really caught my attention.

Slightly off topic plug… Mixcloud

2 Likes

All in on the remix of Payfone. Amazing.

4 Likes

Called in to a charity shop on spec on the way back from a work meeting.
Bought a cheap suit (party tomorrow), a miniature cricket bat (hoping to get a Steve Smith autograph later this summer) and four records. One of which is this for a quid. How it came to be in amongst the usual dross is beyond me. I thought it was a tastefully restrained cover for an Italian house record.

Also got a Maze 12” with a b side remix called Twilight, sounding pretty good to me. Might even be classed as Balearic! :joy::+1:

https://youtu.be/3tfbNpR_CkY

12 Likes

Twilight is a classic! Nice haul

5 Likes

I didn’t know it but i’m not surprised. Sounds great! :+1:

1 Like

Boom!

1 Like