Whats the last record you bought?

Haha it’s on the maybe list so let me know how it goes down

Once you get past the vocals (which I now really like) it’s a disco jazz funk bomb. Super cheap too

3 Likes

Mmmm… Kaftans.

Costa de la Luz is so great. Love it down there.

4 Likes

Solid haul

Early house vibes! What’s the one on the right?

Its https://www.discogs.com/release/21705664-Delly-Rollies-Friends-82-Dea-Barandana-Licik

2 Likes

Epic remix from the master

4 Likes

Valery Allington - Stop - Special Electronic version

Never heard this in my life before and was having a little look at some records someone brought into a store. Lots of great titles I already had but none of them had a bpm sticker like this one did and the sleeve was knackered from the previous owner playing it a lot. Obviously that piqued my interest and I slapped it on and got into a mild stand off with another disco nerd for it. Was never going to lose this one.

Proper party tune.

4 Likes

This is now the last record I bought.

3 Likes

The thread works!

My copy of a crushing glow vol 2 arrived. Echo the previous comments that it’s bloody ace.

If I had any money that would be the last record I bought, does that count? :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in Los Angeles and went to Amoeba and picked up the Jack J and Local Artist records on Mood Hut.

4 Likes

Trip to King Bee today, this amongst a few others.

4 Likes

New Jura Soundsystem record. Still haven’t heard a note, need to get me a few gins, a kaftan and my toes in the ocean as I review it once it arrives. I feel like this is the only way to do an honest review nowadays.

6 Likes

i know it was a “love it or hate it” record (i fuckin’ loved it, obvs) but i finally procured this future classic:

2 Likes

Tre Burt - You, Yeah, You. Really enjoying all three of his albums in fact. Does anyone have any similar recommendations please (and not Bob Dylan ha)? I’m being lazy.

Found in the 1 Euro bin of a local record shop. Some sort of Hi-nrg Venezuelan track.