What you going to?

Ha, yeah it should do!

Can’t now go to see pet shop boys at ROH as we’re now going on holiday at the same time. Wanted to buy a solo ticket for earlier in the week and almost passed out at the cost. Conversely trying to sell my tickets through viagogo and the price point they are recommending is also eye watering. Is this one huge merry go round?

Ropey pics from the back but Beth Gibbons was so good last night. Not really across her solo stuff but a great range of tempos and styles from folky rustic to torch songs and outright big ones. Incredible band, timbale, strings…shout to the guitarist. Superb. And closing the bar during the show was a great move. She was absolutely enjoying herself too by the look of it at the end.
Catch her if you can.

5 Likes

A very sporadic ten years mind you but we’re still counting it :blush:

3 Likes

Make A Dance 9th August at The Carpet Shop.

3 Likes

Got tickets for this one too.

Sunday 14th July I’ll be playing some records at Brilliant Corners for the first time - if anyone is around.

Same night as the Euros final, so it will be interesting if England make it all the way. Might be a bit quiet!

8 Likes

A friend kept his covid get together going now in it’s 4th year i think… All friends and the bar owner is a character to say the least… :green_heart:

2 Likes

I think you’ll be ok.

4 Likes

I’m down in London Town that week (depending on my dad’s health), so sounds good.

1 Like

Thank you!

It would be great to meet you!

Managed to get early bird tickets for the bristol gig.

2 Likes

Anyone know when the Brighton tickets go on sale?

1 Like

Alphabet is a great venue too

1 Like

Tickets sorted. 34 campers plus 7 Saturday day trippers. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Was meant to be this morning but I guess they didn’t get the green light. Have messaged them and they said they would update when they know for sure.

1 Like

Excellent, that is what we like to see!

1 Like

This looks interesting for Midlands based people…

4 Likes

Bill B & Frank doing DJH LNADJSML Garage Special at the Social
Im v tempted to go solo & leave 1130 ( finishes at 1) for last rain home

Anyone going please say hi

2 Likes