What you going to?

Any takers.??

Going to try and have a mooch around here tomorrow. Anyone else going?

1 Like

Bit of love for Eddie Chacon at Yes in Manchester last night, clearly a man enjoying life at the moment and very much in the groove. Zenmen on backup duties were also very good on their own and playing with Senor Chacon.

7 Likes

Yeah I think I’m going to pop by…

1 Like

My friends father got married today, he’s 84yrs old married his long time girlfriend she’s a bit younger, we are invited down to the afters as the wedding and dinner was very early lol… Should be a bit of fun :grinning:

5 Likes

Ha, awesome.

Had a wander round. Bought a couple of bits. Nice to se it so busy.

1 Like

Yeah, same. Lovely day for it!

In Cork for the night, hit and run at hotel and straight to Mutton Lane @howler when you are down this way…

1 Like

Its the gateway to the famous English market in Cork…

1 Like

Lankum in Cork, 3+ years in the waiting :pray:

Was in town earlier so called into the Central Library to see the Jill Furmanovsky photography exhibition.
Only a small exhibition but some good pics, from early 70s Pink Floyd to present day, only problem was the audio guide wasn’t working properly.

I liked this portrait of Laughing Len amongst others

3 Likes

Need to pop along to this before it ends.

1 Like

Much easier commute!

3 Likes

If any of the Brighton/Hastings/South East crew are at a loose end on Saturday we’ve got Ben Monk coming out to play at the Beak Brewery Taproom. There’ll be plenty of sunny afternoon terrasse vibes during the afternoon then we’ll move inside for a proper dance until 1am.
The food looks very promising too with Kabak doing middle eastern influenced cuisine.
Anyone who turns up from the forum I’ll get them pint. :joy: Promise!

9 Likes

Last night of David kitt uk and ireland tour here in ballycotton on Saturday night, should be a belter

1 Like

Would love to but we’re away (looks like being a lovely weekend though, hope it goes great). One of these days, promise.

Nice shot of the Skelligs in the background there!

1 Like

What about the party Suzy? Would be a shame not to have one with that title

1 Like

Everything there ticks all my boxes, definitely get over for one of the later dates

1 Like