What you going to?

Just got tickets to We out here , also found out Warm are doing some small nights at a basement in a restaurant down the road from me. (Makla Southbourne)

It was Horse Meat Disco last night , unfortunately I found out too late and was sold out but just got tickets to Luke Una Feb 25th.

1 Like

Few mates went to David Holmes night in Belfast yesterday, amazing by all accounts… Luke Una was guest.

awkward…

3 Likes

Line up for the year at David Holmes night in Belfast looking very good… FK night is the one for me

Anyone been to Ion Festival? Worth it?

napalm death, t’pau, goldie lookin chain AND pwei?

i’m befuddled.

3 Likes

And Los Hermanos Cubanos :astonished:

1 Like

AND Mr Tumble (probably the biggest star there)

2 Likes

Underworld at Royal Albert Hall in March, tickets released tomorrow

1 Like

Houghton and We Out Here lineups out, both look great and both the same weekend…

1 Like

That Houghton line up is more of a who isnt playing.

1 Like

went to houghton and we out here last year and really enjoyed woh, but not feeling the lineup much at all this time round. thing that bugs me about a lot of the uk festivals is it’s practically the same lineup each year with one or two acts that change. a lot of them feel like the same festival in different places

2 Likes

I often look at these lineups and find myself earnestly nodding, ‘yeah X, yeah Y’ but then I think to myself, jeez am I really just a sucker for lineups now rather than just having a laugh in a field with pals? Cos when we used to go to the big chill I don’t recall people really caring that much who was on. It was a messy social where the music was a given.

12 Likes

That looks proper.

Looking forward to this

3 Likes

I’m going day drinking with a mate in Dublin on a school day February 21 and staying over night :beers: really looking forward to this.

1 Like

Abel & Satoshi Rush Hour this weekend

2 Likes

The Big Chill was such a brilliant festival, small enough to bump into people, music was consistently great, even the weather always seemed to be good.

6 Likes

This looks interesting

1 Like

Definitely. Looks great. The rare kind of thing our kids won’t even moan too much about getting dragged to.