What you going to?

I was hoping to get down to this… :pensive:

Abel night was excellent. Missed the Sunday. Give a shout for a pint if you’re down for a future one.

1 Like

Haven’t been to Fabric for about 18 years. and an all-nighter. :slight_smile:

AW60

3 Likes

We are entering our third year as Got Music Social Club here in Sydney in a new venue for us and we’re pretty excited. It’s only a small space, which is an aesthetic we have always adhered to, as the focus is on the people as well as the music . Here are some pics of the venue and the artwork I made for the night.

7 Likes

Got myself a ticket for ALFOS this Easter. This will be my first proper time in a club in three years. Birth of my daughter and all the pandemic stuff curtailed things for me. Looking forward to this.

7 Likes

Travelling upto London from Devon for lucky cloud on Sunday 5th March, any other forum heads going??

4 Likes

Gonna try and get to this one… :green_heart:

1 Like

Lowlife was fun last week.

Going to this at the end of March.

2 Likes

A few things on the horizon for me starting with this Friday night - our new monthly event in Sydney

then in March I’m going to see the enigmatic Alice Phoebe Lou

mid way through March it’s an in conversation with legend Jazzy B

and then, in May, I’ll be interviewing and seeing Hania Rani live

Was in talks to put on a gig with Eddie Chacon and John Carrol Kirby who will be in Sydney for a week, but the cost vs the risk was too great. The only night available was a Sunday and I wasn’t 100% confident that these guys are well known enough in australia to get people out on a Sunday.
JCK will be doing a solo piano gig on the Saturday night, so at least I get to see him play. I would have loved to have heard Eddie sing though - oh well, another time.

1 Like

I was lucky to see JCK solo and with Eddie last year and both gigs were amazing… The solo gig was probably my favourite. Lost in the music and beautiful visuals

Coming down to that London for the AW 60 bash at Fabric in April. Any other TP crew on the firm? Would be nice to say Hi

2 Likes

I went to that mad ABBA thing with my mum yesterday. From a ‘where is music headed as live experience’ point of view it’s insane. So well done. Was pretty nuts.

1 Like

What a line up

One more sleep :pray: few tourist things planned now as my mate very rarely visits Dublin. Not all bad, booked in for Guinness store house tour before we check into the hotel. Can’t get More Irish than that :green_heart:

If I can get the gang together

2 Likes

KerriChandler and Moodymann @Koko on Saturday. Turn 53 on Sunday so back for a birthday roast!! with family.

7 Likes

As part of my ongoing mid life crisis, I’ve been talked into going to the Friday. Mainly for Underworld & Jeff Mills(and it’s local to me). Has anyone been? Will a hairy 50 year old be pointed and laughed at?

3 Likes

if Underworld are playing there’s a fair chance you’ll be with quite a few other 50 years olds. It’ll be good. Enjoy!

4 Likes