What you going to?

How far in advance will these nights be announced next year? Would love to get to them.

1 Like

Phat Phil :green_heart:

1 Like

Not sure mate, tbh. Usually at least a few months, but one isn’t always allowed to promote it too early. Can give you a heads up on the down low :wink:

1 Like

I hear you :grin: :+1:

1 Like

This is looming @shake

6 Likes

Not sure if I can make it at the moment so gonna decide at the last minute.

J2ACG
On the way to Ibiza town from San Antonio , no plans meeting friends for food and drinks

12 Likes

Off to this for part 2 of my 50th. The London leg.

4 Likes

Tame Impala in Sydney last night - f#ck me, what a spectacle - such a great live show.

6 Likes

Always a great show :green_heart:

Ibiza town last night just went to a few bars and ended up at Paradise Lost, weather is still warm for October and all the Tech House bros have left the island… :desert_island: Life is good…

3 Likes

Just heard there’s a Brother Grim playing at Cafe del Mar tomorrow from 5:30. Mark Broadbent I reckon… Definitely worth a 6 pack on the rock
More added,

3 Likes

This one’s tonight in Deptford Bunker Club. Me, Nancy and Harrison. 10 - 3. Loads of tickets sold already. It’s going to be a hot one.

8 Likes

Looking forward to it

1 Like

Good to see you last night Paul. Cracking little party had a great night.

Likewise. It’s full of young south london kids but they are such a nice bunch. They are the most polite lovely people. Seems like the younger generation have come out pretty well. Re the party - need to get more older people (which is the opposite problem most have :smiley:).

5 Likes

Lazy day today around hotel and few bars this evening, shrooms last night were great for cafe del Mar, music sunset everything was perfect. Skipped Pikes today and we are now in a tiny little bar near the hotel and local people telling us we should have come early in the season if we want to go to the good party’s… Lol

3 Likes

Airport :pensive:

Saw Acid Mothers Temple tonight. Just tremendous. Each track was at least 20-25 mins. A real trippy energy. You just get so immersed.

3 Likes

Bank Holiday here and fair to say I was late to the party hearing about these gigs :pensive:

2 Likes