What you going to?

Amazing band. Proper heads.

The perfect Faith summary of last night at Beams

anyone make it to Lowlife? we tried but couldn’t find a bus or cab and gave up. Real shame as hadn’t been out in London in years and knew Sonido Tupinamba was on the bil.

Yes I went. Was a fun time. She was good I thought. That properly balearic housey sort of sound. It was fun.

1 Like

Warmduscher gig tonight

Up on Soundcloud but seems to be broken for me…

Edit: fixed now

Im going to see a Senegalese/Swedish band called Wau Wau Collectif on wednesday in my hometown, Stockholm. Looking forward to this since their debut came out last year.

Wau Wau Collectif - Yaral Sa Doom

They got a nice review in Pitchfork as well Wau Wau Collectif: Yaral Sa Doom Album Review | Pitchfork

2 Likes

Enjoy this tonight… We’re going to Paris gig later this week… Let us know how it was… :+1:

Looks like I’ve got a spare ticket for the sold out Eddie Chacon & JCK gig tonight in Clapton.

If no takers I’ll need to put it on the resale by 3.30pm.

Let me know if you’re interested.

3 Likes

Went last night. Would highly recommend to any potential takers.

3 Likes

Great, we’re going to Paris tomorrow for Friday’s gig. 2 nts in Paris, hotel and flights cheaper than 2nts in Dublin for us and we live 90mins from Dublin. The flight to Paris is cheaper than the train to Dublin…

1 Like

Was really good and beautifully understated. First time I’ve been to church in a very long time. Didn’t get up for communion though. :pray:t2:

4 Likes

I went to JCK solo gig last year and it was beautiful… Looking forward to this

1 Like

Ended up going on my own last night. Amazing. His new one called Sundown is definitely a future Balearic classic in the making. And the encore acapella sing along of Pleasure, Joy & Happiness was a real moment.

4 Likes

Greetings from Paris, not looking forward to these stairs later and the lift is like a coffin :coffin:

1 Like

Had a quick look was there anything on tonight :flushed:

1 Like

The lady singing along was sat right near where we were. Was a nice touch. Loved his new material as well.

2 Likes

Gig was brilliant. Crowd completely different to back home. Venue was perfect. Walking back to hotel now drinking plonk for a supermarket…:wine_glass:

Optimo at the Golden Lion, Todmorden

Not been before, thier ALFOS parties are stuff of legend so looking forward

9 Likes

Can get on the invite for this… Looks great