What you going to?

Jeff Mills doing Tomorrow Comes the Harvest tonight at Leith Theatre, can’t bloody wait!

1 Like

Looking forward to this tomorrow… Drifter and New jackson…

Cast Adrift 33 by The Drifter on #SoundCloud

Cancelled :pensive:

Anybody in Sydney who wants to escape the usual club banging bs - come on down to our do tonight.

1 Like

Amsterdam next weekend - anything on I should check?

Resident advisor looking pretty slim pickings, not sure where else to look. If there’s anywhere people can suggest on a Griessemuehle type vibe that’d be perfect

So Houghton festival was pretty epic. Best one yet IMO. So much to choose from (I went Thurs evening to Sunday morning) and the stages/tents/sound systems were superb. Great crowd too: the young and beautiful and the err, slightly older and more grizzled / silverbacks mixing brilliantly. It’s such an incredible site with the woods, lake and plenty of open space. And **** me, it went OFF. Scenes aplenty throughout the weekend. Personal highlights were Nick The Record on Thursday night with a top selection of deep house and disco cuts; James Holroyd/Begin easing us into Friday with a beautifully pitched balearic masterclass; Cosmo on Friday night with a much more varied (and mixed) set than the usual “Loft Classics” vibe; Darshan Jesrani on Saturday with another masterclass of proper house music and he was followed perfectly by Felix with his house/acid vibe. Shouts also to whoever was playing at Trevinos on Saturday night: a mainly younger crowd (plus us!) going mad for their house/rave vibe.
The fact there is literally zero phone reception means it’s like the old days where if you arrange to meet someone somewhere and they aren’t there, you might lose them for hours. But no one seems to mind. You just wander round and bump into them eventually.
All in all it’s up there with the very best festivals out there. Highly recommended!

11 Likes

Really looking forward to this one.

3 Likes

free as well… that’s ace

2 Likes

Any excuse to post this :green_heart:
Sunset Yarden Party Leeds Sept 19 (5 hours) by Idjut Boys on #SoundCloud

4 Likes

If anyone else tried to dj like the Idjuts it would sound a right mess. How they make it work so well is a mystery.

4 Likes

My arm is being twisted to go to this in Dublin tonight

2 Likes

Field Day on Saturday. Wait all this time and now its a public transport bin fire.

1 Like

Azymuth are playing tonight. Might be worth a look

1 Like

Looking forward to catching them next Sunday

1 Like

We’re on route :green_heart:

1 Like

Kenny & Carl did the biz.

Great gig didn’t know much about them going, great atmosphere in the perfect little venue

1 Like

Really looking forward to this one!

1 Like

Come and say hi if you’re going to WOH.

I’m spinning Friday eve.

info gif layer2

5 Likes

That looks great

1 Like