What you going to?

Just been to see Apiento play some tunes at tanners. Very very good but I’m probably gonna be tired at work tomorrow ha!

3 Likes

A GIF! It’s like the future just arrived

3 Likes

Ah you didn’t say hello. Excuse the party time hehe.

Nous (SW France) this weekend. Full roadtrip planned. Still tix going i think. Bringg itt.

Field Maneuvers this weekend !

1 Like

1 hour left at work and I’m off until next Tuesday :pray:

2 Likes

Off to this on Saturday. Mates of mine are putting it on so nice to give some support and Raj is a lovely bloke so be good to say hi.

Off to Ibz the next day, may have mentioned it…

4 Likes

superb selections sir. some of the best music i’ve heard in there and i’ve played there a bit. (coughs) x

2 Likes

Yeah it was funny. Great to see you mate. Hopefully see you again in not too long.

1 Like

First day off on a week holiday :pray: in the garden Mrs is clipping and chopping $hit, I’m drinking some day beers and gathering up all the leaves and listening to some tunes. Not bad for Tuesday. We’re heading away tomorrow just down the coast a bit for a few days, weather looks pretty good for the rest of the week.poor dog not to happy after getting wet lol

This just came on

6 Likes

Enjoy your time off mate :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers we’ve had a bad few days, a very good friends son 30yrs old died on Friday and it was a huge shock to us all here. She found him after trying to contact him earlier in the day… Still hard to believe as I was talking to his mum that afternoon… Just normal chit chat, we must meet up, we must do this or that , we must have a night out soon for a dance… Had a call Saturday morning with the terrible news. :pensive:

3 Likes

Ah shit. Heartbreaking. Really sorry to hear :slightly_frowning_face:

One of my close friends took their own lives during lockdown and I’m still coming to terms with it. None of us had any idea of where he was mentally. That was the spur for me to finally get into mental health work.

My thoughts are with you and yours.

3 Likes

Thanks mate :pray:

3 Likes

Day 1

4 Likes

They look lush. Enjoy your break mate sounds like its been a tough time

2 Likes

Cheers and they were very tasty… :beers:

1 Like

Had a lovely day with the missus at Beautiful People - great it was on our doorstep, loved the older crowd and general vibe. Kenny Dixon and MAW were fabulous - it was the best medicine to be out dancing in the sun.

4 Likes

Saw some of the MAW set it sounded great… Moodyman was also great by all accounts

1 Like

A home town hero and good friend of ours is realising a new album and we are lucky to be going to her gig on Saturday

Some might know her music from this documentary Wild wild County