What you going to?

Yep. That sounds like it. Just before gentrification set in.

1 Like

Thunder was great, and I saw Mark Seven and John Daly there which was Toby and Dolanā€™s thing. Late Night Audio/Electric minds, I thinkā€¦

1 Like

Have tickets for this festival that is more or less in our backyard.

then this one dayer popped up and I am thinking of selling the tickets for the festival and go to thisā€¦

:thinking:

1 Like

The Orb and World Unknown at Fox & Firkin next Friday!! Canā€™t wait

5 Likes

Iā€™m back at Spiritland Kings Cross this Sunday lunchtime with the Chill Out Tent crew, Chris Coco and guests - gonna be a hot one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m playing for 4 hours up at the always excellent Campfire at Two Tribes Brewery in Kings Cross tomorrow, if any London heads fancy it.

8 Likes

Sold my ticket for the festival for ā‚¬200 :+1: and got tickets for the 1pm - 1am with Charles Webster,Shane Johnson and Glenn Davis who Iā€™m really looking forward to hearingā€¦

The Orb and World Unknown last night at the fox and firkin were amazing. What a vibe!

7 Likes

Gutted to miss it. Glad to hear it was fun. Whatā€™s the sound system like in there ?

Sounded pretty good. Had some decent meat to it.

We were there too, lots of fun and on 10 mins on the bus home!

2 Likes

Yeah was amazing that we could wander home. I wasnā€™t expecting it to be so good. Took me by surprise felt like everyone was really up for it the atmosphere was electric.

3 Likes

Where Love Lives was beautiful. Take me back! Met a few TPs amongst the teepees. I also heard Apiento ā€˜things we do for loveā€™ 3/4 times amongst many other gems. Good weather, good vibes, good times.

6 Likes

Yes, a lovely weekend and great to meet you in the flesh mate. Roll on next year - minus MC Buzzkill (itā€™s not 1992, fella)

2 Likes

hope your trip to Spain was smoother than mine! I would counsel extreme caution to anyone booking Eurostar this summerā€¦ a shitshow like that I cannot remember. 7 hour queues, zero info, zero seating, zero food and sub-zero compensation.

4 Likes

Was great to see you, sorry to hear of travel grief on the way home!

1 Like

yep likewise! Work today = :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

The List Festival in Wakefield this weekend. Amazing little shindig set in the woods which is normally used for paintballing. Last year was great fun. This years line up features Prosumer, Paramida, Mark Farina, Crazy P, Begin, Nancy Noise, A Man Called Adam, PBR Streetgang, Rob Mello, Sean Johnston, Demi Riquismo and loads of club crews from Leeds and Manchester

Full line up and details at www.thelistfestival.co.uk

10 Likes

Does look bloody ace that!

2 Likes

I was thinking the sameā€¦ What a line up. Hopefully a MC to get the crowd goingā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes