What you going to?

Yes I’ll be there, looking forward to a shuffle

2 Likes


Parked up in remote Kerry for the night…

3 Likes

Jamie 3:26 blowing a few cobwebs away at SPW

4 Likes

Dub soiree ten mins walk down the road, don’t mind if I do!

2 Likes

Me and Andy Bainbridge out of Not an Animal at Brilliant Corners this very evening.

9 Likes

I’ll see you there Andrew. Looking forward to this one.

1 Like

Yep, there are a few of us going

1 Like

Sadly due to work were not going to be able to make it later. I think its going to be a good one too as plenty are going. Hope you have a blast peter see you soon for a catch up x

Illness in our group means I’m not going sadly. Two tickets available if anyone fancies it

curse of the 50+raver

Flue made me miss Greg Wilson daytime at Social & Jamie XX in Amsterdam

2 Likes

Apparently this can be used to treat cold and flu symptoms…

3 Likes

anything on in The Smoke 9 & 10 May? In town for a rare as hen’s teeth visit, staying in Docklands

Arrived in Leap for Mano le tough tonight in the famous Connollys…:green_heart:

3 Likes

Early doors


2 Likes

Any reports from the Faith frontline?

Closing day of The Gun yesterday. A really lovely, dangerously busy, slightly unhinged send off to East London’s epicentre of bad behaviour. I couldn’t call myself a regular, but I went a fair bit, and it was always nice to know there was a small corner of Hackney throwing caution to the wind.

It would seem to be another victim of exorbitant rent hikes. Very sad to see it go. Big shout out to Nick and all the staff.

8 Likes

Oh no - it was great in there. Fingers crossed that they’ve got some fun new adventures planned.

2 Likes

no way, had no idea. sometimes popped in when back in town. where does everyone hang out now? it was always the griffin or horse & groom in years past. I think The Gun took off just as I left town.

3 Likes

Not sure about Friday and Saturday but there is a Giant Steps on the Sunday. Guest DJ still TBA but it’s normally a good party GIANT STEPS at The Bath House, London · Tickets

1 Like

God knows. It’s definitely going to leave a big gap

2 Likes