What you going to?

Shame. Had a couple of memorable nights in there, which I can’t remember much about. Which is usually the sign of a good place.

3 Likes

aah thanks, but will be gone by then. Super weird being a tourist in London. I only spent 40 years there!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Back home after 3 nts sleeping in a van going around Kerry and West Cork topped off last night in Ireland’s best room at Connollys of Leap,a night of floaty Bangers from the drifter and Mano… Loads of partys on the calendar for here and :100: worth the trip,Colleen Murphy playing next month should be another cracker… party continues outside… good times and the best people…



My t-shirt for the night

12 Likes

Church of Sound doing a Roy Ayers tribute - should be great Roy Ayers Tribute | The Red, Black & Green Ubiquity Ensemble - Night 2 Tickets | £24.99 | 11 Apr @ St James The Great (Church of Sound), London | DICE

Low Life are doing a daytime for those of us with early bedtimes.

https://ra.co/events/2116217

4 Likes

Independent Label Market happening all day on the 10th at Coal Drops Yard if that’s your kind of thing.

1 Like

Going to see Homeboy Sandman in Sheffield on Friday. Britain’s best DJ is also playing so really looking forward to it.

Last time I went to Sheffield was Love To Be in 1995 and not been back since.

Any recommendations for things to do on the Saturday? Art galleries? Good vegan food? Or anything cool in Sheffield…

1 Like

It finishes at 2am!

1 Like

There was a thread on Sheffield & Nottingham a while back as someone was going

1 Like

Nice one. Thanks.

Sarahtonin :ok_hand:

Anyone heading to Mr Scruff on Sunday?

I’m going tonight! (Brighton)

1 Like

Hope it’s a fun night, we can exchange notes!

1 Like

I’m in Phoenix for the week and took one of the driverless taxis. What a trip, really does feel like the future.

5 Likes

Whoa really, do you get like a back seat brake! I think having something in the driving seat might make me feel slightly better, like a Jonny Cab :smile:

3 Likes

Hope you have a great night, is that at Alphabet? Used to love seeing Scruff at the Concord way back

1 Like

Doing the Basement in LA next Friday. Really one of the best places here. A brilliant sound system in a basement and lots of freaky people that are open minded… not sure where you get tickets if you’re an LA person…

9 Likes

Anyone at FKA Twigs tomorrow in London? Some concern I’m going to be the oldest bloke in the room, and I’m not that old

1 Like