What you going to?

I also got through on the general sale. Going to London Roundhouse 2nd October. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

It took a minute for the penny to drop. I thought Mary Chiperfield was coming to town!

You did well. All my mates failed to get one.

3 Likes

I got tix for the 3rd about an hour ago thru the Roundhouse site after all the ticket agents had sold out. might be worth a try

4 Likes

Cheers Tim. I’ll let them know

Looks like there’s literally one space left for a wheelchair user in level 2 seated. Otherwise sold out.

Managed to get two shit seats right at the back of the Apollo. Will be a good night regardless.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lovely afro-latin thing at a little local venue - in bed by 1 - “soft clubbing” ftw

This was a highlight

6 Likes

This looks tempting :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Ooof!

1 Like

Hes doing a few UK dates
V tempting

2 Likes

Booked flight from Dublin to Paris Saturday to Tuesday for €39. Just in case…:pray:

3 Likes

RECORD DORKS!

Fair going down in Hackney on Sunday 30th March. Sellers include Charlie Dark, Giles Smith, Sam Don and ME.

I’m going to have loads of new stuff for sale before it goes up on the Eel.

Free entry! Coffee AND DJs!

8 Likes

“Pro DJs” no less. It’s a compelling pitch!

3 Likes

Or just a safe space for DJ’s, perhaps.

2 Likes

Leaving this afternoon for Kerry and back to West Cork on Sunday for an evening 7-1am of floaty bangers with Mano le tough in Leap… Going in a camper and the weather is looking good…:green_heart:

4 Likes

Heading here tomorrow anyone else going ?

9 Likes

Rodigan in Manchester tonight

3 Likes

Yes all being well I’m there, although we have to leave b4 Musclecars

2 Likes

Grace Sands will be good from hearing last year

3 Likes