Aye, all good - got soaked by one freezing muddy puddle. But that’s par for the course. Bed was amazing! ![]()
ALFOS 15th Anniversary party in Glasgow this Saturday. I booked the tickets, forgetting that I’d already organised a day out with old friends. So looks like I’ll be starting drinking at 3pm which will definitely end well.
Me and Mrs J_C will be in attendance. Been a while since we’ve been in the Berkeley Suite
It’ll be great. We have tickets for it and were meant to be going, but Ryanair just stopped using Bordeaux, so we’re snookered. Bah!
Greg Wilson Social Day time 1/3
Ive got some tickets going ( 2 weeks of bad flu means wont be going) if anyone wants
Should be at the Manc version of this, The Yard is a great venue for it.
Any spares going for TP at Jazz Cafe on Friday?
Yes I have 3 - let me know if you’re interested
Mat
Great. Asking my pal if he will take all 3. He wanted 2 originally.
Cool - update me when you know more - happy to just sell the 2 if that’s all needed tbh
Will def take two. Thank you.
I’ll message you
Any Leeds folk know of anything going on Saturday March 15th?
Looks a bit slim that night. Can recommend a few eats and drinks spots if you need.
Shame its not the week before, ALFOS and Cosmic Slop are both on
Drinks and eats would be great, thank you!
this may or may not be useful, but my lad’s in Sheffield and he’s possibly off to see Musclecars that night. think you’d have to national express it back afterwards though. Blawan is also on that night if you really want to blow out those cobwebs
Musclecars would be a great night…
Meeting up with three old school friends from Leeds, so probably eat and drink about as far as it will go … though always nice to know if any later options about (cosmic slop would have been nice!)
Get some ‘smart’ shoes from Nicholas Deakins ( was there a few years ago but not in Corn Excehange - Didnt go in)
What was the half vintage / late 80s club clobber ( biker jackets / 501s / long sleeve smiley tees) on Boar Lane ( I think) - Think its closed!
