What you going to?

Can’t recommend this party enough. Great people, great setting, great music, nothing but positive vibes.

1 Like

I put mine up and they’ve gone to some lucky punter.

1 Like

Going to Clarissa Connolly at the ICA next week, anyone else dig her? Last two albums great, especially World Of Work one of my favourite albums from last year.

Sort of like an even more ethereal and ambient Kate Bush.

1 Like

She’s fantastic - saw her in London last year with full band and it was magical

1 Like

Jazz Cafe on 28th - who else will be there for the TP session?

1 Like

I will be. Looking forward to it.

4 Likes

I’ll be there. In fact I’ve just noticed that the David Rodigan gig there which I’ve also got tickets for is straight after so looking like a double header!

1 Like

Yes! Lovely.
Pack some extra layers, fricking freezing at the moment!

Might see if anyone is willing to go house of God next month. always a good night out but the sound system at tunnel club is a bit tinnie, and now that I’m partially deaf I’m not sure if I want to exacerbate my tinnitus.

Really miss the old PP system. saw Benny Ill there so many times and any dub reggae he played on there sounded so alive without having to turn it massively up. a clean, mid volume and balanced sound is so underrated.

Not sure if Funktion1 's really fulfil that criteria, but I’m not an expert. Old tanoys sound very nice.

I’m going

3 Likes

Yep. I’ll be there too.

1 Like

Looks interesting. Another day party/soft clubbing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DF-wFsgsMEf/?img_index=4&igsh=aXRucGExaW84YXRq


This Sunday 16th - 3pm - 9pm!

Check a killer mix from Brian to get you in the spirit of things…

7 Likes

Myself and @shake are off to see the Idjuts
https://ra.co/events/2096399

9 Likes

I’m putting this on in Leeds 8th March if anyone fancies a jolly

21 Likes

I’m going to try and get to this one.

3 Likes

Anyone at Lowlife tonight?

1 Like

Footage here from Elements of Life at the Blue Note Nervous Records on Instagram: "Louie Vega & Elements Of Life! The opening sold - out show tonite at the iconic Blue Note was nothing short of sensational! This project has been building momentum with tours in Europe, Asia and North America, and it will only get bigger. And this is happening while Louie continues to DJ the biggest and most influential venues in the world! 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"

1 Like

We’re really looking forward to this next week. It’s a 40 km bike ride there and back, but always an adventure that pays back.

8 Likes

Taking my 15 year old hip hop loving daughter to see Shadow tonight. She’s seen Kendrick and Tyler etc but never the turntablist side of hip hop, so it should be an eye opener for her.

10 Likes