I’ve been waiting all week for some reviews or photos from last weekend… i left my phone in the hotel… Don’t remember seeing a phone or camera all day… hopefully more photos will pop up…
Anyone London based want my ticket for this? Mega knackered from this week already and the last train home is looking honking right now
Nice, thanks for the review. I have tickets to see Ganavya in a small solo show, and also adding vocals to a Nils Frahm concert this month. Can’t wait!
Been helping set up the 2nd ‘Vaultage’ party for tonight. Really good space under the railway station (only one bad photo from earlier)
Loads of furniture moved out. Sound/light/decor/custom booth & art gone in. Residents plus Justin Robertson tonight.
I also moved about 2000 records earlier- in severe need of a Radox bath and a disco nap!
Have a cracker! ![]()
Can’t make this tonight, short notice but If anyone in Dublin or knows someone who might want a ticket let me know… FREE…![]()
Louie Vega tonight, pretty jazzy start but got there in the end with Black Gold etc. good fun and great hat!
I really enjoyed it. Two hour show. Some great covers - Fantasy by Johnny Hammond, the Ghetto, and Black Gold was outstanding. Excellent mix of stuff, Brazilian - Berimbau, a Joyce cover - dance floor jazzy stuff, and then some more soulful house stuff (bit beige at times, Josh Milan on vocals reminding me that some Blaze stuff was a bit dull). Great show 8/10
Might be able to help here if still required?
Thanks let me ask if he still needs tix. How many do you have?
Two tix and sadly no way I can go
I also have 2 available and poss a 3rd if that helps
Thanks will ask him how many he still needs.
And I have 1 available ![]()
Any recommendations for festivals in the North, or even the North Midlands? Everything seems to involve an 8 hour jaunt from Scotland. ![]()
Little Simz curating Meltdown this year, line up TBC but should be some interesting stuff coming up
This count as north Midlands?
Have looked at it myself as an option before due to the terrible weather Ur guaranteed at Irish festivals, but not actually been. Not sure north Midlands is that much better weatherwise tbh, anywhere southeast of Glastonbury seems to be a good shout to avoid a drenching past few years.
It’s not full Northshire but a great event.
Can’t think of a more TP appropriate party and defo a few attendees (and DJs) from this parish
Though the yurt did once leak on the Idjut’s mixer. Not that they were fazed.
Hi Tim and @neatbeats and @padsyms
So the crew that wanted spares have flaked out. I put my own spares on the RA resale.
It’s sold out so you should be able to resale. Or give Frank a buzz as he’s got loads more asking for list than he has spaces.
Going to be a busy one.
X
Edit: my 2 spares sold in five minutes on RA Resale.
Cool, thanks for the heads up.



