What Jeans Are You Wearing (If That Is Still Your Choice Of Trouser)

awesome, we’ll have to text each other if we are in the vicinity to avoid embarrassment.

1 Like

Was also going to say Uniqlo. Shape & price are good for me.

I’ve been living in mine for work meetings. They look lovely with a couple of turn-ups and a pair of Yuketen Maine Guide DB’s

tend to wear mine in the shower

Does Aunty Jean not notice her sofa being soaking wet after you’ve been round?

1 Like

Resoling costs put me off these

Bloody hell! I used to be serious about never washing and just soaking etc but now I just wear them and lob them in the wash on 30° every few weeks. Honestly the results are the same in my own experience.

3 Likes

Naked & Famous or Rag & Bone here… I tend to blow the crotch out after year 2 and taken them to a tailor who reinforces that area and they then last a few more years. Usually wash 3-4x a year (cold) and they seem to last longer. Just got a new pair and will try the cold water soak…

1 Like

Edwin jeans for about 15 years. Always got the crotch blowout (I don’t mean to brag, but they’re dealing with a lot) but Son of a Stag do good repairs… Recently I’ve stepped away from the jean a bit, and moved into chords and various Universal Works trousers.

2 Likes

crotch blowout was the reason I switched to cycling/commuter trousers. Heaps of designs have a separate crotch gusset pannel that can be replaced, and most are made from a codura / elastane blend

1 Like

Still wear mainly jeans, but haven’t actually bought any for a couple of years at least. All my recent stride purchases have been these, which are really comfortable and easy to wear.

Stussy brushed beach pants can’t be beat for comfort

2 Likes

Elasticated trousers I just can’t get with…

I’m not dead yet! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

haha… never thought of them like that, they don’t feel too retirement home, I promise.

2 Likes

Nah I know, they look decent on :ok_hand:

2 Likes

How’s the fit/sizing? I often struggle with Asian sized garments, being a 6’4” very European/US sized bloke.

1 Like

I’m normally a 36 waist, and I’ve got them in the Asia Large / EU Medium size, which fit really well.

And I’m 5.10, and I can’t remember by how much, but I had them taken up as well, which still left enough for a turn-up, so should hopefully be ok length wise for you.

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you.

1 Like

I’ve ordered a pair of the slimmer NN to try. Ta.

1 Like

I also switched to cycling in jogging shorts due to crotch blowout in jeans.

Crotch blowout. Had to type that again.

1 Like

Stopped buying Paul Smith jeans due to blowout issues.