What don't you get

:man_facepalming: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m assuming he is in on the joke, right? Kind of a one man ‘mockumentary’ about knobhead middle-aged men who think they invented ‘avin it’ ?

Mmmm. It’s not entirely clear yet.

Low Frequency Oscillation

I don’t understand how the algorithm works. Like what is it I’ve done or looked at that would make a computer think I’d like some soft lad playing shit tunes in his front room?

I did that thing where you press a ‘don’t show me posts like this’ option a good while back.

I guess he’s harmless, but as is often the case, I’m bemused by someone’s popularity.

I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Why the fuck would he suggest it’s ‘Leeds from Orpington’?

1 Like

My guess is he knows he’s talking bollocks, but it’ll keep the comments active and people will follow to see what he comes out with next.

Quite scary really. People don’t seem to be interested in real facts, when you’ve got some tit in a dressing gown playing tunes and dancing like a loon.

1 Like

You’re probably right.

His demographic wouldn’t know either way and maybe don’t care- plus as you say it’s just a numbers game for him

Sad. This tune changed my life.

3 Likes

I’m definitely not clicking that link, never seen or heard about him til now

4 Likes

me neither thankfully

3 Likes

I saw one where he actually pulls a knife out, like hes carrying a weapon, just to open a record and it’s so obvious he’s done it that way just to provoke reactions and comments. Why can no one else dee what we see?

Is this really what we’ve become…

4 Likes

I saw one of his posts a while ago. Caught my ear as he was playing a Black Bones 12 which has got a rave tune sampling breakbeat track on one side and a slow cosmic number on the other. He’d edited the post to sound like it was one tune but you could see from the label the record had been flipped over. Bizarre. Lots of comments about how cool the tune was as it was both a banger and a chill out tune, all in one. It’s all very odd.

I did think it was strange he was in possession of a Black Bones record which by any measure is a pretty cool choice.

Btw we are all talking about him. As are many others. He thinks he’s won! Maybe he has? Not a game any of us want to play.

4 Likes

Deleted. Pub chat, in hindsight not good on this forum. As you were!

Yep.

*Lindstrom salvaged something here though

4 Likes

A weapon carrying a weapon

2 Likes

Ha! Well you know what we were chatting in the car back from Glasgow last night and I said that exact tune was her only saving grace! :rofl:

2 Likes

Loved this

2 Likes

YES. I keep getting him too. I have watched him a couple of times now and I can’t put my finger on it, but everything about him just says run! And I’m sure if I met him in one of these many doo’s he keeps alluding too I would have felt the same. One of those people that just come up and ask what you are on. Run, just run.

2 Likes

Just checked out his insta page. That wardrobe is something else.