What don't you get

Think somebody may have posted this already. Whatta weapon!

2 Likes

He keeps popping up on my reel feed. Can’t bear to watch him

4 Likes

Fish56Cuntagon, as we affectionately call him. Booked to play Glastonbury, ffs :rofl:

4 Likes

Is he eating dry weetabix?!

5 Likes

Discobix.

1 Like

The Fish phenomenon analysed

Just waiting for the LRB hot take :nerd_face:

2 Likes

He needs fact checking that’s for sure.

He is everywhere I look.

And quite possibly his hard drive.

2 Likes

Ha! Definitely.

He looks like a proper ‘wrong’un’.

1 Like

He is everywhere. Proper weapon.

I’ve got this really weird feeling that I have met him somewhere in the long distant past, although it could just be someone like him. He clearly did industrial amounts of pills in the 90s and has rediscovered it all again. His wife looks like she enjoyed the rave too.

2 Likes

Apparently he has tried various other “influencer “ routes in the past. Unsuccessfully. I think it was to do with cars. This DJ identity is just his latest attempt at fame. Amazing how he seems to have unlocked the Insta algorithm. Who knew that wearing a dressing gown, playing SH!t tunes and talking nonsense guaranteed total ubiquity?

4 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

Was out with AT on Sunday and I suggested that he should become a Fish56Cuntagon tribute act. Would clean up :rofl:

Hahaha amazing … can just see Andy in a silk dressing gown

1 Like

I did contemplate turning up on Sunday in a dressing gown, and doing that highly annoying dance :smiley:

1 Like

Proper weapon. What I can’t get is that people are actually going to see him play.

1 Like

Recently deleted Instagram from my phone, this knobhead being one of the many reasons.

4 Likes

My god.
I don’t really go on Insta much… this gives me a good reason not to

At least it’s not all about him though :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry for reply to my own reply but I’ve actually learnt something really useful from this guy.

LFO stands for ‘Leeds from Orpington’

This will be dead useful if you are into euro rack or hardware synths as you can get more of a Greater London / or West Yorkshire sound depending on your preference by tweaking the LFO knob on your synth.

I have to say I am surprised. When I met Mark Bell in the early 90s as well as being a very quiet and friendly man he also had a quite distinctive Leeds twang.

Still, you learn something new every day.

7 Likes