What don't you get

Wow. Sterns on acid. Heavy! Used to love it in there though.

1 Like

1.5g dried mushrooms is the sweet spot for clubbing imo.

1 Like

I last about 48 hours. Although I’m doing no beer or wine for at least a month, but allowing myself the odd whiskey. Not sure I’m doing this right :rofl:

2 Likes

You are doing it right :pray:

Prince Harry. My wife has been sucked into the nonsense and it seems like he’s a bit of a lying twat.

4 Likes

I couldn’t care less about the Royal Family, but I am enjoying the fallout :grin:

6 Likes

Me too, hope he takes the whole shitshow down with him :pray:

6 Likes

you forgotten about this?

Ambient music and/or music where silence plays a prominent role with pieces longer than 20 mins on vinyl

3 Likes

I keep seeing news of a reissue of John Cage’s 4’33”.
Surely it’s a wind up but if does get released i’ll be tempted to get it just to play as a last record😂

6 Likes

Would be very intrigued to hear a long Tenaglia set at slower BPMs

2 Likes

Banger.

1 Like
2 Likes

Music (and sound) is so strange. I’m often totally fascinated in what appeals to people that just dosen’t resonate with me.

I like to think i’m quite adventerous but a recent example is the Boomkat end of 2022 chart. I went through a lot of that list and most it just sounded like random noises (and total art wank but that’s another subject) to me. How can you even remember something so seemingly random an hour later… the next day… that would make you want to listen again. Fascinating.

2 Likes

Well I wasn’t talking about the quality or content of the music in se, it’s just that I like my ambient (etc.) crystal clear (every time you play a record its quality deteriorates) and if it’s a longer track I don’t like it/me to be interrupted by turning over a record.
In addition to your remark, some sounds or soundscapes can have a real emotional effect on me, allowing a major travelling-without-moving experience.

Ah yeah, I see tangented hard there!

Sasha and Digweeds Twilo residency made Danny and Deep Dish put on the trance trousers.
A million miles from this :disappointed:
https://youtu.be/_Y__LKmX6NA

4 Likes

2 crackers there

1 Like

Purple Ohms were strong. Strongest I ever had were clear Windowpanes, absolutely next level…

2 Likes

Lotus flower and those Getafix blotters were some of the strongest I ever had :cherry_blossom: :man_mage:

2 Likes