What don't you get

black-out tattoos.

2 Likes

9 out of 10 times now when I put on a hoodie, it’s backwards :thinking: never had this happen before and wearing hoodies over 30yrs… Anyone else having this happen?

3 Likes

Full black arm to put white ink on. It will be a blue area in a few years.

1 Like

I remember seeing skater Scott Bourne years ago and he had the black arms white heart

Not so much hoodies, but I have developed a habit of putting the old underpants on backwards. Will be going about my day with a feeling of something not quite right.

2 Likes

I have a ‘mate’ who buys records and doesnt play them…

1 Like

It’s so overwhelming and somehow you get mind eraser when you enter and have no idea whsc you’re looking for. It’s exhausting.

I buy lots of records. I only play them out (around once a month). I never put records on at home.

I do this now and again, usually when I’m in a rush. So it may be a symptom of modern life and we need to slow down? Just a thought :thinking:

2 Likes

Good point, or should a 50yr old still be wearing a hoodie :thinking: I have passport photos that are 10yrs apart and I’m wearing the same top in both… Lol

3 Likes

Think of it as doing your bit for the planet! Very rarely buy new gear nowadays admittedly that’s more to do with fiscal constraints but it’s dovetailing nicely with the all new environmentally friendly me. :grinning:

2 Likes

kanye.

i don’t think i’ve ever seen anyone fly so high and then just point the nose at the ground and accelerate. his commitment to whatever this may be is astounding. i doubt he makes it to christmas.

6 Likes

Happy to say I waved the good ship Kanye off at the shore. Literally zero interest. I’m sure there’s stuff he’s done that I might’ve been impressed by but from the snippets i’ve seen about him lately I think on balance I made the right decision😂

5 Likes

Me too. I’ve never knowingly listened to any of his music and I’m absolutely fine with that

5 Likes

at this point, it’s really no longer about the music (and truth be told it hasn’t been for years) - it’s now about unexplored innovations in public decomposition.

there are probably a few people who’ve attached themselves to him just to draft off his media attention (nick fuentes, candace owens, even trump!) but over the last 48 hours or so he’s gone from toxic to full-on radioactive.

there’s no doubt anyone’s mind that he’s dealing with severe mental illness, he’s admitted as much. but i gotta think this is massive CTE at play, his brains are fully fuckin’ scrambled and it’s a wonder he can stand up straight. never seen anything like this play out in public.

5 Likes

The mixture of mental health issues, and being very famous and rich, must be pretty explosive. I believe he is Bi Polar which makes kind of sense to me. My manic episodes were/are relatively harmless without much in the way of delusional thinking etc. And have always had good friends and family to bring me back to ground.

Pretty sad tbh and I just hope someone gets a grip of him.

5 Likes

I think to put it very, very simply he is what he’s always been an awful human being.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/higavingrant/status/1598879999070961665

2 Likes

His work on Pusha T’s Its Almost Dry this year is a reminder of just how talented he is. He does seem very unwell, I hope someone close to him can help him as its a proper car crash playing out.

He’s burnt every bridge. No way anyone wants anything to do with him anymore now that he’s in bed with actual nazis.