Welcome one and all

Greetings all, what a fantastic idea! A much needed ray of light :sun_with_face:

Looking forward to diving in

2 Likes

Twitter is so overwhemling and exhausting. Facebook groups are nice but they’re dying. Reddit - ugh. I’ve been enjoying Dance Music Instagram lately but it feels weird to like and comment on photos by strangers who don’t know who you are. Forums make more sense to me - you get a sense of community and conversations aren’t shaped by a sense of urgent timeliness. Thanks for creating this!

3 Likes

hello to one and all

3 Likes

Thanks for setting this up. It seems like the right time to be reclaiming the internet from the advert mongers of silicon valley :+1:

2 Likes

Its all about the Forum, congratulations

1 Like

Hello everybody! Nice on Paul

2 Likes

Greetings people. It’s like it’s 2004 all over again. Glad to be here.

3 Likes

nice work TP. Let’s get stuck in. Has Harvey been mentioned yet?

4 Likes

Hello everyone.
I was on the DJH forum too and recognise a few names from there already.

1 Like

Was idle om DJH, love to join the conversation.

And thanks Apiento and all for the music!

Greetings!!

2 Likes

Forum looks and works great, good to be here!

1 Like

Will there be an introductions thread?

Thank you for doing this,

already feeling like coming home after a quick glance at some threads :slight_smile:

Ah yeah. Good idea. Set one up if you like Ali.

Great idea, excited to be here!

1 Like

Hello Ladies & Gents, great to be on here, hope to be adding to this forum from time to time. I was on DJ History but never really made any posts. Seems so much more educational & stimulating than some other forums (mentioning no names, but not DJH) out there atm. Have been into the scene since a young teenager…finding my way in via early electro as it was called then (start of the 80s). But with 3 older Sisters bang into there reggae/Motown & Jazz Funk it was only a matter of time I followed down the same path etc.
After years of House, house & more fu$kin house for me, I must admit I’m sticking to more disco, Balearic & Italo style tunes these days.

Anyway as said…nice to be here :+1:

3 Likes

At last…expect all the DJH crew to turn up. Hello from rainy Exeter.

2 Likes

Hiya from se ldn. Was on a djh and a semi lurker / poster on faith.

I’ve deleted Facebook so great to have a meeting place for like minded souls.

2 Likes

cheers from hamburg. was also on the djh forum in its waning days and very glad for your initiative to set up a decent forum for likeminded people in these testing times. way to go!

2 Likes

Hi all ! From Glasgow

1 Like