Welcome one and all

Hey all… Just a quick one to say hello. You might know me Paul (Apiento) from Test Pressing and various other stuff. I’ve always wanted to create a TP forum so am quietly excited about what we all might make together. I’ve sort of not thought about it too much but just felt like it was time to make a space for us all to chat in these times.

I hope it’ll make us laugh, mean we can share some good stuff and generally pass some time. Add topics, try and put them in the right categories (saves me doing it :blush:) hehe) and enjoy. Nice one. Paul.

34 Likes

Great idea, Paul. Thanks.

1 Like

here we go :flying_saucer:

2 Likes

Great idea Paul, brilliant place to exchange ideas with like minded peeps :smiley:

2 Likes

Howdy team! Happy to be here.

4 Likes

So delighted to see this happening

I’m still traumatised at the loss of the DJ History forum.

11 Likes

Hi there! Excited to be here!

2 Likes

cheers paul

messages boards eh? haha

x

4 Likes

been a fan since my college days, much love to starting a forum!!

2 Likes

Top work Paul, I think the scene really needs this, there is a load of fantastic Facebook groups, and some blogs that I read religiously, but a good old fashion forum is something yeah I think you’ve absolutely nailed it!

1 Like

Hello everyone! Just here for the beef :cut_of_meat:

5 Likes

Howdy all… a forum eh? It’ll never catch on :wink:

1 Like

Nice one @Apiento :+1: miss the forums…

1 Like

Evening All :slight_smile:

A great idea Paul, much needed and really timely.

Fond memories of the much missed DJH forum, and a chance to get away from the grip of the big social media platforms.

5 Likes

Excited to be here with hopefully like minded and not so like minded people’s

1 Like

Forum…This brings me back to the '90s and early '00s with music forum during those period. Superb idea Apiento and mainly during this pandemic lockdown. Cheers to all :wink::notes:

2 Likes

Nice to be aboard! Missed the forum forum

1 Like

Great idea Paul! Hello all :wave:

1 Like

Glad to be of service x

2 Likes

Hi all. Great thing. I miss a good forum.

1 Like