Welcome one and all

Probably just as H as he known to like… Must have some to do with his love of Bond

Spaniard living in London for the last 16 years, old voyeur in DJH back in the days but willing to participate in this one.
Salud camaradas

2 Likes

Hi all ! looking forward to dipping my toes

1 Like

Thanks for setting this up @Apiento. Loving where this is heading.

Somehow, it feels a bit familiar… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hello my name is Tim 43 years old from Breda Netherlands. I´m a big music lover and I love the Testpressing site
Great idea to start this forum Paul. Thanks for that
Feeling like a DJhistory revival!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Scott, I wasn’t on DJH but was active on I-F’s CBS forum back in the day, and robotsforrobots when people actually posted on it!

1 Like

Hi everyone, super idea Paul, feel an online community of some sorts has been missing for awhile, or i mean to say it’s much nicer to hang around these part that on all the fb groups there is out there.
Cheers from Paris,

2 Likes

Easy! Hope you’re good sir. P.

1 Like

Nice to be onboard mate. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Nobody in the house is as interested in all this stuff as I am so it’s a fantastic outlet. All the more therapeutic given the fact we can’t obsess about everything over a pint anymore.

1 Like

Been lurking a bit, but it’s good to be here and see some familiar faces.

1 Like

Hi all, from sunny Scotland.

7 Likes

Blimey a message board

6 Likes

sup everyone, name is jp

glad i found this forum

9 Likes

Easy! Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome jp

1 Like

Welcome JP!

Failte Jp :green_heart:

Or …did the forum find you?

Actually that makes no sense so welcome :v:

1 Like

A Happy New Year to all the TP forum crew! I decided 2022 was the year to get involved. I’ve been lurking on TP and recently on here.
After leaving school I lied about my age to get a job in the Watford branch of Our Price. I was a scruffy long hair and could be found stage diving at noisey indy gigs most weeks. I already loved the Stone Roses but a combo of Fools Gold being released and a blagged ticket for the Roses at Ally Pally changed all that! The ripped jeans and camo turned into flares and hoodies and my balearic ears were opened. I’ts been a chaotic musical adventure since then.
Coming up to 40 I had my midlife? crisis and had fallen out of love with music.
My balearic renaissance came about when I was aimlessly cycling around the world ten years ago. I had made it as far as Sri Lanka and met Mark who runs the then TukTuk (now Far Afield) clothing label. We got chatting about music over a few arrak attacks and he suggested I check out the tuktuk mixes done for his site. Although I’d always had a balearic bent I hadn’t realised there was such a wide scene encompassing everything I love musically and so so much more. The beauty of being late to the party is that I’ve spent the last ten years in a permanent state of musical bliss catching up, discovering and rediscovering a never ending world of beautiful music. It’s physically difficult now to imagine I actually had a small period when I didn’t enjoy listening to music at all.
As soon as Mark played me that first Moonboots mix I knew I’d found my people :slight_smile:
Big thanks to all at TP and who’ve shared tunes, mixes and playlists here its been an absolute joy.
The journey continues…:smile:

24 Likes