Welcome one and all

Great idea! Been feeling a little disconnected recently, so this is timed perfectly for me x

1 Like

Lovely to see a few familiar names from the DJH and Faith forum days of old. I’m in a different country and continent from my days of being active on both, but funnily enough DJH set me up with a handful of good eggs to connect with here in Canadia.
Nice forum interface, too :slight_smile:
Cheers, Andy

2 Likes

Found this site through the absolutely INCREDIBLE Delirium mixes that were posted here. I don’t do social media of any kind but as we close in on month 11 in NYC of not seeing people outside of our house very often it seemed like this forum might be a ‘place’ worth visiting.

1 Like

Greetings, another DJH alumni here :wave:

3 Likes

Why hello there one and all, coming at you from the East Village, NYC, where life is low and rents are high

3 Likes

this feels right. so many times in the recent years i’ve had a question or topic that i felt should be posed to such a community, but discogs always seemed too broad & reddit too dull.

2 Likes

Hi all.

Been a ling time since there’s been a good message board. Hopefully this will fill the void and be a positive place. Can’t take much more of twitter tbh.

1 Like

Excellent idea, nice one Paul.

1 Like

I miss the DJ history forum so much, I was a lurker on there but found so much music and interesting things it became a real good gateway into loads of music I had never heard and people I had never met. I remember the days when David Mancuso would comment, just insane really.

Thanks for this Paul, much needed at the moment.

5 Likes

Strapped in. Let’s see where we go.

Historically more of a forum lurker…

2 Likes

Howdee.
Faith Forum ‘veteran’, now the holder of a duster and vacuum, so probable lurker for the time being.

1 Like

Lovely to be involved in a forum like this again.

1 Like

Whoop… looking forward to breaking the tedium of lockdown!

1 Like

Greetings all, hopefully as many thrills and spills as the Faith/DHJ. Buckled in x

2 Likes

Haven’t visited a forum since my early highschool days! Great to be back❤️

2 Likes

Hi everybody. I miss the old forums so this is a nice idea

2 Likes

Hey, great to be part of this forum. A very welcome and much needed distraction to lockdown life. Thanks x

3 Likes

Greetings from Melbourne, Australia. Haven’t been a part of any groups or forums for years but love the blog and really looking forward to chatting with some likeminded people. :v:

2 Likes

Great Idea Paul, and hello from Leeds.

4 Likes

Hi there, great idea! I’m certain there will lots of interesting stuff to pick up on.

2 Likes