Welcome one and all

Lovely!

Filling the void left by Faith and DJHistory forums.

5 Likes

Well this is just lovely! X

1 Like

Its the er future hehehe. Or maybe somewhere that might needed for a bit while we get through this little period…

2 Likes

Thanks for setting this up, @Apiento! Frankly, I’ve been hoping for a good online music community away from facebook. I caught the tail end of the DJH days before everything moved over to the big social media sites and feel like I missed out.

4 Likes

hello, and thanks! feels like home already :heart:

2 Likes

This! So nice to come and play away from the ads and algorithims :blush:

4 Likes

Awww. That’s good : )

Another refugee from DJH - Hola! Great idea Paul

4 Likes

Easy you :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Evening all.

Great news this, always hoped a good new forum would come along.

1 Like

Great news avid reader of the blog and sick of fb groups.

2 Likes

Yes. Great idea. We used to have Partyforum here in Belgium a few decades ago ;). I have spend hours on it. Already detect a bunch of familiar (and interesting) faces over here. Curious how it will evolve. Nice one ! Ps: this looks solid on mobile too.

1 Like

Great to be here, really needed another place to keep up with, ha! But honestly, social media feels like shouting into the void, it’s lovely to have somewhere things get a bit more concentrated. Just waiting for all the old forum heads to show up… And dreading the inevitable drain on the finances due to amazing recommendations! Thanks for hosting!

3 Likes

Yooooo! This is a such great idea, happy to be here :v:

2 Likes

Hello! Happy to be here, lovely idea really. I’m sure it will be very engaging and enlightening for me and hopefully I have something to contribute now and again.

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this Paul! Very necessary to move these discussions away from the big social media biz, and back to the forum model which always worked best to foster a great community!

Cheers from São Paulo!

Mario Golden Goat

3 Likes

Hi all,

Great idea in these strange days.

1 Like

Thanks Paul! Looking forward!!

1 Like

hi friends - glad to be here. i’m cameron, some might remember me as deepconcentration on the old DJH forums. i’m still deepconcentration, i guess. still in seattle.

1 Like

Yay forum! Thanks and praise to the creators. hi from Berlin DE

1 Like