Trainers/Sneakers

I have an issue with paying for beautifully made shoes with the finest materials for the upper only for the soles to wear out in no time. I’m looking at you, Yogi!

Their crepe sole shoes last a fair while (and you can get them repaired) but the negative heal ones are sort of hollow inside and it isn’t long before you break through. As a result I only buy the neg heals ones from eBay and if under 50.

Shame as like you say lovely uppers.

Any bike freaks like me losing their minds over the adidas velosamba?
https://www.adidas.com/us/the-velosamba-cycling-shoes/FW4459.html

3 Likes

Yes the Finn II in Moss Green. My spring/summer shoe for this year. If the soles last that long!

Did anyone manage to get hold of the 991 20th anniversary pack?

I am liking these.

3 Likes

If anyone is a size 7 or 7.5 I have a couple of pairs of Legacy 96 to get rid of. Can do them at half the RRP

They have just arrived and I don’t care about short lasting soles as they look that good. My missus has just commented that my trainer fetish has now been replaced by a shoe and boot one after I smugly told her I haven’t bought a pair of trainers for nearly a month now. Although a pair of New Balance 1500’s also just arrived but they are to sell not keep. I haven’t even tried them on so I must be cured!?

I copped a pair of the Acid Yellow, but they were way too tight on me. Sent them back. Waiting for an 11 to come back in stock

I have just had a scan through of upcoming releases and there is a massive lull in decent trainers at the moment. Worse I have ever seen in fact. There is a ridiculous amount of gross yeezys and Jordans available. The 991 20th anniversary I posted earlier are nice and the I am quite liking the New Balance 327, not the casablanca ones mind. These Challenger OG’s are a nice colourway

nike-challenger-og-black-grey-cw7645-007_w490.jpg

4 Likes

They look like something Willie Nelson would wear if he ever joined Wu Tang

3 Likes

Yeah those fuckers have a full plate, gotta get the size correct. Thought the acid yellows looked pretty crisp but i worry about chicago road grime ruining any but the black. Hope the speed they sold out pushes the dassler boys to do a bigger run next time—they only had baby sizes by the time i heard about them

1 Like

These Jordan 1s look like very nice…

1 Like

And these look lovely…

3 Likes

these look nice…do you have a link for these?

Clarks Raffia Wallabees

1 Like

Not quite the same colourway but in the sale
https://offcutsshoes.co.uk/collections/mens/products/mens-nike-nike-challenger-black-white

1 Like

3 Likes

adidas fudge

Karhu have just released some new colourways today including these Fusions

1 Like