Trainers/Sneakers

Anyone here from CT previously?

Latest pick-ups for me: M1300CLW. No collabs, no limited edition-ness, just a slamming pair of general release.

Huge love to 43einhalb for actually stocking some in UK12.5/US13.

—-

(longer suffering NB fans may have at one time or another seen my tumblr New Balance Unlimited, which was largely taken from CT’s what are you wearing today thread)

8 Likes

Got a pair of the recent ACG Nasu goretex, great in this weather.

2 Likes

Next purchase, future classic The Busenitz

2 Likes

Been waiting for this thread, always my favourite on faith :slightly_smiling_face: just need to now learn to post pictures on here!

1 Like

Like them a lot. Also hadn’t heard of that website…just checked it out, very nice selection and as you say good sizes too.

Adidas and CP company Marathon TR

2 Likes

If anyone knows anywhere that is stocking these Nike Lava Domes in a Uk12 please shout. Need another pair. Or the brown/blue ones.

2 Likes

Just bought a pair of vegan sambas

Picked up these 2 pairs in December. I’m a big fan of brown and it’s variants ha

2 Likes

The other pair…

4 Likes

Yes! Trainer talk! If i didnt burn all my cash on records it would go on trainers for sure. Anyone rocking Kahru’s? whats the feedback?? Im into all them colour ways

9 Likes

Got our first kid on the way- maybe i should get a pair of these instead ?

4 Likes

Couple of my favorites…

3 Likes

i’m pretty much strictly NB but a lot of the Karhus have caught my eye over the last year or so. haven’t seen any in real life but yeah they look good on the internet

Any Saucony fans here? This Jazz model was the last sneaker I bought. Sadly, nothing they’ve released for general purchase since has been much cop, but I do like the brand.

5 Likes

Adidas ZX 10000 “Flaming Moe’s”

Adidas ZX 10000 “Krusty Burger”

Simpsons collabs anyone? haha

4 Likes

I own a few pairs, they’re great.

Really comfortable, although I prefer the Aria range over the Fusion range.

1 Like

I think it’s over for me. Endless re-issues of Manc Football Dad Adidas shoes. New Balance are fucking awful IMHO sorry to say, I’ve had a few pairs. When you look down on your foot and see the shape, and the toe box. Unforgivable!

I still get the End and HANON etc alerts, and I just laugh. Any old wank tier 0… I remember seeing Kangaroos at one point… unbelievable :rofl:

Nike were doing some interesting things with Flyknit technology, but these days I genuinely think they’re trolling their consumers. Same for Yeezy. Absolutely gopping.

I’ve still got some time for a few classic shapes from Nike, but overall I just can’t get excited about anything any more

4 Likes

You mean absolute horrors like these!

1 Like

These remind me of some early 90s Fila