Trainers/Sneakers

Pricey though

These are maybe a bit too much for me but the OG Supercolor 10000c are one of my favourite releases from the last few years. The overkill collab was very nice too.

yup…don’t get the fascination with them and far too pricey…£80 and i’d be interested

I love clarks originals but the prices have got a bit ridiculous for what they are. Usually wait and see what’s on sale but I don’t mind paying full price for a general Wallabee every now and again. £250 though. They are not even made in the U.K. anymore.

Horrendous. Look cheap and nasty. Market jobs. Taxi office shoes

3 Likes

I reckon there’s some great footwear being worn in taxi offices up and down the land.

:wink:
:v:t2:

4 Likes

Or down the snooker halls, with some grey slacks?

1 Like

Love a Busenitz

1 Like

For those who like Wallabies might want to check Padmore and Barnes as an alternative.

Still made in Ireland, I think.

1 Like

Yes. They do some excellent shoes. Not quite sure which designs came first though. Remarkably similar.

1 Like

Future classic

Shiny arsed Farah’s no doubt.

1 Like

Indeed! With a Gabbici jumper

1 Like

The undeniable classic Reebok Club C with this pair made from 50% plant based materials. A win-win

reebok-grow-pack-2_w414.jpg

Leaves not included

As you can see. I like my trainers

6 Likes

Ideation has always been a priority for Jack, and the medium in which he facilitates ideas is always an open dialogue. Communication takes priority whilst medium follows second.

From the show designer, I’m clueless? :laughing:

1 Like

Sound like one of those over intellectualised drawn out descriptions that make no sense whatsoever. Saying nothing in particular and making it unreadable at the same time is an acquired skill.

1 Like

I know bless him, ‘Ideation’ though, kudos for that, never heard it before, who am I to criticise. Big brain time.

Yeah fair play to the lad. Other combined words that drive me mad are ‘functionality’ and ‘materiality’. I don’t see the point in either of them but they are becoming increasingly popular.

1 Like