Trainers/Sneakers

Those are right up my street. Just ordered a pair from the Saucony website. Half price in the sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup! Hideous

wasn’t expecting a near wholesale rejection of the premise but can’t not respect it

1 Like

I’m not a massive fan of ‘sneakers’ these days, but just LOOK AT THEM…

2 Likes

Loving the new drop from Visvim…

:rofl::rofl: proper rip-off’s aren’t they.

As an aside, did you know that FBT model actually stands for Fun Boy Three? They were inspired by a pair of moccasins Terry Hall was wearing on the cover of this LP

Fun fact I did not know… been a fan of Hiroki since he started, went to Asda in some early ones to show solidarity. I hope someone dibs them in for cultural appropriation or somesuch… :wink:

3 Likes

Had these the first time around in 2000 and nostalgia got the better of me. Banging with shorts come Summer.

3 Likes

Loving these new Clarks Originals Tor Run.

2 Likes

the Clarks stuff all passes me by because i can’t deal with the sole. i know it’s the whole point of the shoe/s - but it sucks when it’s wet and you can’t resole em, topy em, anything. they need to do a boring sole range for squares like me.

3 Likes

I love Clarks, always have, but I struggle to get beyond Wallabees and Desert Treks.

That said the Tor Run is good silhouette, just a bit odd on a crepe sole.

Wish they’d reissue the Wallabee Ridge

oi-polloi-wallabee-maple

5 Likes

Probably notnot the fanciest sneaky out there, but I’m using them everyday for a good cause if anyone wants to support:

2 Likes

Do like a weaver as well

3 Likes

Haven’t worn these yet

Yeah the sole is ridiculously slippery on wet pavements.

1 Like

I own a couple of pair of Karhu’s. I would recommend the Fusion 2.0 though as I think they look much nicer than the Aria, Legacy or Synchron in the flesh as such. I have sold them all though quite regularly so they are all equally as popular.

I buy quite a lot of trainers although have calmed down a bit of late. These 998 beauties were my last purchase a couple of weeks back

1 Like

Not quite trainers but noticed a few shoes and boots on here. I have just ordered these. They were meant to have arrived today as paid for next day delivery. Naughty. I will report back on them when they do arrive.

2 Likes

Yogi? Nice shoes though I wear those negative soles out double quick.

1 Like

Polyveldt is Clarks sole that lasts the longest, think they last used it on the original Nature and Kalvin. There are other companies like Astorflex who make better made crepe soles.

Think Oi Polloi need to do another collaboration with them!