Track ID’s - Name That Tune

The DJ Python 12 getting lots of props in the best of 22 thread, really good. Rubadub coming through with the goods.

1 Like

Not sure why i posted that in this thread :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

You just fancied a change. I think that’s ok hehe.

1 Like

Hi could anyone help me with the belter at 59 mins? :)) Mixcloud

3 Likes

Not sure but it’s got a Zeus B / Fashion kinda vibe.

1 Like

yeah, I was thinking something ACR/Shriekback like but it isn’t.

1 Like

Maybe an edit of an older tune it deffo has an old school vibe it sounds like it’s speeded up as well I have a feeling the OG might be much slower?

1 Like

Found it I actually knew it already he did speed it up on the show Eroc - Der Prophet (Germany, 1982) - YouTube

3 Likes

Any ideas on the tune at 34 mins here?

1 Like

It’s this:

2 Likes

Nice, thanks. Turns out it was already on the wantslist

1 Like

No worries. That’s happened to me before now too :slight_smile:

few from me. house, acid and techno.

Boris Dlugosch at Front Hamburg 1992, probably not from detroit cos I’ve checked, so ignore filename.

DiY Simon DK sometime in 93 (I know I have this or its on wantlist, but I can’t check without knowing the name, lol.) similar but different bassline to Hothead

Dynamo Dreesen at Paloma last year, again 99.9% sure I have this but I’m having a brain fart (sidenote: if anyone knows a better way of organising a digital database than scrobbling to last FM let me know.)

Simon DK live in Dallis, 94-95. Might be Fred Jorio but had no luck trawling through his discography. This is unsolved on discogs as well.

Very grungey acid played by a geezer in Mainz = DJ Hyperactive and Freddy Fresh split from 1995, managed to solve this last night!

Many thanks!

4 is Animist - DK.

nah it’s not, shazam has that one wrong.

I wasn’t using Shazam. Must be a variant on an original idea from ‘93/‘94 then. Seems more than coincidental that it’s called DK.

1 Like

sure, I mean the track in question is from 93-94.

1 Like

dynamo dreesen = traxx boy - What a fuckin Skyscraper. Possibly Ricardo Rocchi, totally an ACV vibe.

If anyone can ID the Simon DK ones that’d be great, come on old house heads, say no to drugs sometimes… :joy:

Does someone know this tune? From 17’ to 22’ approx. His voice sounds very familiar but I can’t come up with what it is.

Soz wrong one