Test Pressing OAP Sk8 Crew

fun to watch rails make a comeback. everything does eventually!

1 Like

Seeing Tim Simenon on Jolyon’s recent Hector Zazou post reminded me of this:

Watched it so many times but still couldn’t nail a no comply.

3 Likes

Blimey! I’d forgotten all about ‘Attack’.

It was all rehashed P&P footage via Stacy Peralta but widely available in the UK unlike other sk8 videos at the time - pretty sure Woolies stocked it.

Hadn’t remembered it was Tim Simenon, but I guess again he was using P&P music from people like Chuck Tree and chopping it all up.

2 Likes

Talking of Stacy and seeing as we don’t have a surf thread.

3 Likes

Yeah think I still have the VHS somewhere… Used to get headache watching it… Lol found it. I wonder is it worth much $$$$$

2 Likes

Some head melting from Fancy Lad :flushed:

clearly a thing made for the x-US market - i’ve never even heard of this. that tim simenon had something to do with it makes me wish i had know about it, even if it was essentially a video mixtape.

2 Likes

I found out where the top secret local DIY spot is… Quite exciting walking up to it. I brought a mate and his 11yr old who just started skating… We told him he can’t tell anyone… :shushing_face:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Well I never knew

5 Likes

Some amazing fresh creative skating coming out of Japan via the Tightbooth crew.

1 Like

And a great new interview up on CBI with early World Industries enigma Randy Colvin

2 Likes

Best ever guest on the nine club even if you have no interest in skating

1 Like

Never knew that :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Anyone on here going to Dadlands next weekend in Derby?

don’t remember it being particularly stately, but do have happy, hazy, halcyon memories :yum:

3 Likes

This is probably well known but new to me.

Just came across Stacy Peralta’s insta page. Treasure trove of great pics, footage and stories.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CslyJXJrAtj/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

3 Likes

Coming this Summer apparently, more toys for old men. Still pretty cool though.

2 Likes