Show us your Design/Art

Thanks for the tip, I’ll take a look into that!

Love these! Bottom one reminds me of where I grew up.

Something I’ve been working on recently. The location of the events is a place well known for its population of ring necked parakeets hence the reference.

Aside from that, here’s the link to my DJ record bags. All designed precisely for carrying records, casually. My brand is heavily influenced around the balearic ethos, if that’s a thing.

www.instagram.com/wayward_studio

8 Likes

very nice indeed!

1 Like

Thanks!

that’s the link to Insta but where can we actually buy them?!

1 Like

Some serious talent on here :clap:

3 Likes

Hey Spider, new website coming soon but for now - www.waywardstudio.co.uk

1 Like

Those stain shade totes are lovely.

1 Like

Poster I created this week for community radio station Eastside FM here in Sydney

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

think I may have seen some of your stuff in a gallery in whitstable. it looked very familiar to these collages.

1 Like

Hand stamped mix CDs available on my bandcamp: https://thediggersltd.bandcamp.com/

The Emergency Use Only ones are based on hype stickers, Autobahn uses an Anthony Burrell typeface called Function, which is based on lettering from a carpark in Shoreditch and Hazard Tape also comes as a handmade, magnetically sealed, grey board double CD.

3 Likes

New handmade paper collage made today - “Her Natural Sanctuary”

7 Likes

new logo for my mates studio

1 Like

Soooooooo good. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hand cut collage tribute to The Wild Bunch soundsystem

7 Likes

bags look great!

Recipe zine based on the layout and format of the early Fabric flyers designed by Village Green.

Typeset with House Industries United and Risograph printed in London by PageMasters

5 Likes

Village Green was my old studio weirdly. Good people.

2 Likes