Show us your Design/Art

Bit quiet in here!

Here’s some posters I made that were all done as a visual “jukebox request” type concept. I reached out to friends on Facebook and had them nominate a favourite song. These were some of the resulting posters made for those songs. I might do some more soon - keep an eye/ear out for when the request hotline opens again.

10 Likes

@Balearic_Clapton i really like the Kate Bush and Glenn Campbell ones :ok_hand:

Here’s something I’m currently working just for myself to keep me sane. I’m making A5 cut and paste collages, no computer involved, attempting to do one a day if I get the time. I started with individual pages but I’m finding that images, ideas and colours tend to bleed across multiple pages as I progress.

9 Likes

Loving all this, my favourite… MORE PEANUTS!

2 Likes

Great!

2 Likes

Here’s a few designs for tarot cards I’ve been working on. One day I’ll get round to doing the full set, probably once I’ve retired…

6 Likes

WOW! Lots of great stuff to look at here!
I love collages but I’ve always wondered where people find the images for them, I’m guessing stacks of old Nat Geo magazines or some such resources!

2 Likes

And in the spirit of sharing here’s a selection of my MS Painted art (the only graphics software I’ve mastered). Mainly stupid puns and pop culture mashups. Still keeps the boredom away whilst working from home.

More on my @hms_paint Instagram here

7 Likes

these are great!

2 Likes

you really should finish these - i see a pretty decent market for tarot decks on instagram and these are very unique.

2 Likes

@Balearic_Clapton Thank you, I will try, although with a 1 year old in the house things are difficult…
@red5standingby I love the Black Flag Stonehenge mash up, I’d buy that as a Tshirt

1 Like

Some sketch book pages

6 Likes

these are great. I love a good collage

1 Like

I did try getting the Black Flag Stone Henge shirt printed on Everpress, sadly I lack the social media clout to get 5 people to want it! If I try again I’ll let you know!

1 Like

Would 100% rock these on a shirt.

A friend puts sone humour into his paintings, alot of political stuff be it wars or protests…

Great stuff !!

1 Like

Artwork I made for Richard Norris (The Grid, Beyond The Wizard’s Sleeve etc) new album, Hypnotic Response on his Inner Mind imprint.

The limited edition including Picture disc / Poster & postcard / Hand numbered sticker / Limited to 500 copies was released last night and has sold out already. I think there’s a handful of copies available in select UK stores.

6 Likes

Very nice. :star:

This is my summer project, after much searching I tracked it down. Its been in the family for years and all original parts i believe…

1 Like

try my friend’s site - Dizzyjam. just add designs and they’ll do everything else, just taking a small cut.

2 Likes