New Radio Station Loose Needs DJs

Yes indeed!

The station is a revelation and so well put together. It’s pretty obvious just how much hard work is going into it and I’m sure appreciated by all. BIG high five to @ufstylus

Sorry @elzorro so much to catch up on off there, can you send me/ post up the link to yours please matey.

3 Likes

mate, that’s so kind - thanks very much.

1 Like

All good I have hunted you down on Mixcloud. On it now.

I listened to your October show, I can’t seem to find Novembers. Anyhow it was really friggin good, ace selection and smooth as you like mixing. Can you remind me of the acid moment around 1 hour 34 mins please. I am sure I have it but can’t remember the name as per usual!

Ah thanks @dreamdrums thanks for listening and glad you enjoyed it.

That tune is Mr Fingers/Outer Acid.

The Nov version isn’t on my Mixcloud yet. That one isn’t a mix, just playing records and mumbling into the mic a bit.

I’m going back to a 2hr mix/no chat in December

1 Like

Of course! How I didn’t know the name I do not know, have played it enough times.

Ok will look forward to hearing both the new mix and the old mumbly one.

Latest monthly show from me on Loose.fm today at 3pm. Kept it to a straight up mix this time…no mic mumbling!

House, disco and Italo influenced tunes and remixes from the likes of Goiz, Demi Riquismo, Paula Tape, Masalo, Romain FX, Mark Seven, Manuel Darquart, Kassian Versions and more.

Also look out for a one off show coming up soon which is a Best of 2021 inspired by the thread on this very Test Pressing Forum. Thanks to @Apiento for giving the nod.

Keep it locked to loose.fm and keep up the good work @ufstylus !

6 Likes

Nice one, will defo tune in this afternoon :smiley:

I will be back on again tonight 9-11, unfortunately not live in the studio this time due to the ongoing shitstorm, but will be the usual shenanigans, loose Balearic vibes first hour then tightening the screws a little with some vintage & upfront house grooves

Hope y’all can dip in at some point.

Massive thanks and props @ufstylus for keeping on keeping on!

6 Likes

I can never do a best of year because I have no clue what year records are released, I just buy, buy, buy without looking. Is ‘The Nervous Track’ 2021?

7 Likes

I think that one is officially timeless!

It’s only the ‘date added’ on Bandcamp that’s keeping time for me.

1 Like

Quick heads up, there is a guest mix from Norm Talley coming up tonight at 23.00

6 Likes

Hey guys. I would like to play as well. I have a radio show that didnt start yet cos I couldnt record four radio shows in advance, it is for Ibiza, would you like to play it on your radio?
Muchos Gracias

1 Like

Hi @ibicenco can you please DM me with more details? Always on the look out for new shows

1 Like

Hi please reply my last dm.

gotcha!

Looking forward to a return to the Loose.fm studio tonight for a live one…the usual Balearic ambiessence & HOUSE grooves. Warming things up for my mate Mr Cenz, South London’s finest graffiti artist who’s on at 9, should be a blast!

8 Likes

Hiya, I have a radio show on Brum Radio that goes out fortnightly. A few TP forum members have provided guest mixes. Shout out to @dreamdrums and @howler.

I have a mock radio set up at home, it was a lockdown project last year so can record as needed.

Happy to help.

www.mixcloud.com/tombelte for my latest shows. As an example tonight we have Ryan from A Crest Of A Wave at Noods Radio doing a January blues ambient mix and I have chosen records for the first two hours.

5 Likes

Just IG’d you

Danny and I have our monthly show on Loose tonight, exploring melancholic music, inspired by John Keats.

8 Likes

Missed it but will keep an eye on Mixcloud for it

1 Like