New Radio Station Loose Needs DJs

Only heard the last bits but sounded good to me. Shout out to Shatner! Quality. Space is indeed the place.

2 Likes

Thanks man, glad you liked it. Really enjoyed it in the studio, great little set up :bomb:

4 Likes

Just to say, I went into the studio last night with my mate , Jon, and we really enjoyed it. Mark is a lovely guy and the set up is excellent. He still needs DJs and it is a worthy endeavour. Give it a go if you can.

6 Likes

Super excited to have @ufstylus hosting a mix from me on Loose at 14:05-16:05 today. Thanks Mark!

4 Likes

Delighted to have you on, @elzorro. And thank you to @DJSnake for your comment above… got me through a long day last week, that did! Slowly getting our processes in place to make it all smooth and less relentless…

As ever - anyone from here wants a slot, hit me up! Got one from @jaB tonight…

1 Like

@ufstylus I had a nice message from Bill Brewster telling me he was tuned in and enjoying it so at least we know there was one listener for me!

8 Likes

Playing tunes on loose FM this evening from 8 to 11. Got some Murk in the bag, some Lolleata Holloway, Nicholas, Escape From New York, Levon Vincent…

9 Likes

I was listening earlier. Really nice vibes.

3 Likes

Gonna be doing my first show on Loose today 5-7pm. Hope some forum folks can tune in :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Again really enjoyed recent shows @Joe @elzorro @don_milano

Back for a return visit to the studio from 7 -9pm tonight, please tune in if you fancy

Massive thanks @ufstylus for letting me LOOSE again :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Tuned in right now, waiting for you to start. Whoever is playing right now is a bit too professional for my taste. I like a bit of feedback, a bit of dead air, and a few train wrecks on my show. Keep it real.

3 Likes

Nice. Dennis Bovell mix of The Pop Group

2 Likes

Yay, enjoying the tunes @Sparkomatic !

Perfect Thursday evening vibe.

3 Likes

Tuesday even

2 Likes

Louche on Loose! Vibes are perfect :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

haha damn those pesky pro’s

4 Likes

Hey @dreamdrums I’m listening to your latest Loose FM mix of slo mo tunes and it’s brilliant

Proper classy underground business. And you aren’t mumbling inanely on the mic like I did on my last one.

3 Likes

Thank you for checking it out. Ha no I have never ever spoken on one of my online radio shows. The Brummie accent never sounds great on a mic. Noddy Holder is testament to that!

3 Likes

No way! @dreamdrums I think you should. I love the brum accent, it’s charming. Agree with @elzorro that show was immense. Also @elzorro’s show was also immense… I had a lot of people in my inbox while they were on from happy listeners.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @ufstylus !

Made my day.

Looking forward to the next show.

1 Like