Home listening set up

That my friend is an LED pin spot, I got the tip from the guys at Lucky Cloud SoundSystem a few Loft parties ago (ah happy days!!), they are very cheap and very effective when used with a glitter ball. I got six of them for our gigs and used with a DMX controller they work brilliantly, great fun to play with too if you’re a bit spangled.
I’ll try and find a link but i def got them from Amazon. :+1:
Here you go https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lights-Pinspot-Spotlights-DMX512-UKing/dp/B07RVJGW1J/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=led+pinspot&qid=1613145247&sprefix=led+pin&sr=8-9

I made bases for them so you can place the on speakers, shelves etc, like little Daleks :+1:

Oh and here’s a plug, no really…

2 Likes

Bloody brilliant… I’m ordering it now. I did find a wind up spinner for the glitter ball but can’t find the link, was a cheap clockwork low rotation speed ting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Great stuff, so effective. I’ve got a battery motor for that tiny glitter ball. Just checked it and it’s still working. Haven’t used it since we were streaming in Lockdown 1.0 and i was pulling out all the stops😂, that was amazon too👍

1 Like

Here’s my setup; 2 x Technics Mk7 Mastersounds Radius 2 + Mastersounds FX
Denon pma-800ne Amp
Fyne Audio F302 Speakers

And the most important bit (wooden floor, 2 small kids) 2 x concrete slabs with halved racketball balls under each corner.

7 Likes

Yup deffo not posting mine now… :joy:

hey Simon. I had exactly the same issues.
Also one channel had a problem with cutting out the low end, had to heavily eq with the isolators to match out the two channels.
After contacting Omnitronic and getting a very short and unhelpful reply, I eventually bought something else. Picked up an old allen & heath xone 62. Holding up super well so far.

:frowning:

Hello Danell,
thanks for the info. I contacted Juno where i bought it with a detailed description of the problem and received no response either. Perhaps these are known issues and they’re keeping their heads down.
I haven’t noticed any problems with the low end on mine though.
Both the AH mixers i’ve got are very good with no issues even though they’re the budget end of their range, 22 and 23. :+1:

1 Like

A bit of fun, I wanted a fully mobile 7" set up, this is all powered by a battery in the vintage case… Been in development for a while and just making final tweaks… Modded decks = new deck plates, start stop added, light added new tone arm and carts…

Also I can connect via bluetooth to the case for full vintage boom box scenes :o)

16 Likes

Love my 45’s and this is right up my street. What’s the turntables?

1 Like

Modded numark pt01 scratch

1 Like

Love this furniture mate, nice work…

1 Like

Like these little Vestax ones too.

4 Likes

hey there :wave: will post my setup with pic next week… in the meantime:

does someone have experience with them? they look so ace. bet they sound great too.

So after a bit of research I picked up this lovely looking, and more importantly, sounding gizmo, streaming through this into my system is sounding so much better…

2 Likes

Just sitting here in the ‘pub’ in the garden. Listening to the new La Ruta 12”.
Really missing people!

20 Likes

Bloody hell, that looks tremendous.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s superb

2 Likes

The bluebells in your wood are out too!

2 Likes

Always Spring in here Joe!:joy:.
Can’t wait to be able to get friends round again. I’ve really only had 2 nights in here since finishing it in October.
It’s a lovely listening space but it needs people to share it with.:+1:

5 Likes

Mate ! I’d love to be able to prop up my own bar like Jack Duckworth in my own pad. That home bar is the act of making things happen, brilliant.

2 Likes