Football & All Things Related

Italy are looking very good. What a goal that was

I make a point of going to watch at whichever nationality restaurant/bar of who’s playing- usually the underdog. Its soooo much fun! Such a good time at polish bars, Croatian grills etc.
All the germans here in Berlin are pretty pessimistic about Deutschland performance :rofl:

Italians the pick so far, look very good.

1 Like

The Germans looked pretty average. My usual team to follow as well. I partied a lot with the London Greeks in 2004. Was great

Yup they do, scoring for fun & not conceding either

1 Like

They do it better

2 Likes

Indeed

Well done to Wales. Best game so far? Apart from that shocker penalty, Bale bossed it with those passes. That’s them surely through

Italy looking very strong

4 Likes

Wales were fantastic. Showing Scotland how it’s done.

Me and the Mrs have started to play a drinking game called ‘intensity’ as you can imagine it involves taking a glug of your choice whenever anyone says ‘intensity’ got pretty pissed last night as you can imagine, beware if you try it.

2 Likes

What the bejeebus is going on ? Denmark making a total mockery of the Belges

1 Like

You jinxed 'em lol

2 Likes

Well that changed quickly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Is anyone else as excited as I am for this evening? It’s the biggest event of this century I reckon. Glad I’m working at hone today and not having to cycle through Hyde park though!

3 Likes

I can’t wait. Watching it with family and friends and it’s a pretty even split of Scottish/English and a couple of Irish. My two boys were born in England.
BBQ, a few beers and sweet music for pre match.

Hope and pray there’s no trouble later tonight in London from the idiot element on both sides.

1 Like

Yep. My missus is Scottish and trying to convince our English children to switch sides! Am hoping the same. I would say Scottish fans are usually better behaved than the English ones but given the fact they have had nothing else to do but drink all day due to the weather who knows what’s going to happen. I have seen footage of sliding belly flops in the centre of town and handstands in Hyde park with kilts on and that was at lunchtime. I’m putting my faith in the mutual love for each nation this evening. Will probably be antics rather than trouble.

1 Like

My kids are not too fussed about football but they like the Euros and WC.

Unfortunately since the last time we were in a tournament, there’s been big changes up here, good and bad. There’s a pretty hard core nationalist segment who just don’t like England. Like any big crowd, the vast majority will be well behaved.

Could go either way. :grimacing:

Geeeeeee skooooolaan!

1 Like

Definitely the most passionate out of the two