Football & All Things Related

If you get the next goal there’s still hope, fantastic 2nd goal, he couldn’t have hit that any better

1 Like

It was a peach. No idea why the keeper was almost at the centre circle.

I had a bad feeling as soon as I saw the Scotland team. Some really exciting young players sitting on the bench.

1 Like

Hard luck Scotland. This does mean you’re nailed on to beat England on Friday now though!

1 Like

I seriously doubt it with this manager. You wait 23 years… :joy:

Was a superb finish, but what’s the goalkeeper doing? :man_shrugging:

It was insane. Totally over excited/ rush of blood behaviour.

1 Like

8 Likes

23yrs out of major competition and we are still horrific at finishing. At least Friday should be tasty in terms of passion alone

3 Likes

The Czech keeper had a blinder. No idea why Che Adams didn’t start. Felt like a very safe team selection.

1 Like

That team looked like SC was playing for a draw. Is Tierney injured? Not convinced by Jack Hendry….

1 Like

Exactly. Which I can’t get my head around when 3 points will likely be enough to get out the groups. For the first time ever. Frustrating when we have a really talented young squad. It feels a very Scottish trait to be over cautious with our young players.

Turnbull, Gilmour & Patterson all made big impacts in the friendlies.

TP Fantasy League?

2 Likes

I’d be up for that

Portugal team is ridiculous. Hungary are in for a torrid time I reckon.

Amazing to see and hear a full crowd too.

1 Like

Yeah that group is tough. Will be some great games. Always had a soft spot for Germany and I’m looking forward to how they shape up.

I’d love to see the French get beat tonight solely to prove it’s actually doable ha ha

1 Like

Would love to see a Greece 2004 type situation. I was living in Green Lanes at the time and the atmosphere was brilliant. Would even contemplate an England win just for something different :slightly_smiling_face:

Not wishing to sound like a bitter Jock after yesterday’s fiasco but I think we saw the winners in action today and can put any thoughts of football coming home to bed for another year at least.

After seeing France last night they are going to be tough to defeat. Solid defensively & with Mbappe they have one of the best on the planet to terrorise opposition on the break. Still have high hopes for England especially with Trippier on free kicks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

France were very good. And you feel they have a few more gears if needed. Definitely the favourites. Behind them, I would put England, Italy and Portugal.