Football & All Things Related

Now I’m back to being Brazilian and pissed off.

3 Likes

Fact of the day

1 Like

Senegal a couple of players light but will fancy it v England.

Happy days. :smiley:

1 Like

That was a a good win for England. Beat France I think they win the lot.

No shame in going out to France if thats what its to be but hey we’re no push overs. They wont fancy us.

Mbappe here we come……

Now that’s more like it.

1 Like

Now I’m just sad

3 Likes

A crazy day of football. Watched the second half (and extra time) of both games. Disappointed with Brazil, who were my pick for winners. Hard to argue with Croatia going through in the end. They wanted it more. Neymar’s goal aside, they were very poor.

Was looking like an easy win… and then. Messi was good, but all a bit meh. Dutch equaliser was proper cheeky and made an exciting end.

4 Likes

Loved the Dutch equaliser, wanted them to win just to shut up the Messi stans all over Twitter

2 Likes

We (Brazil) played terribly, even though we got near the goal a few times and the ref didn’t exactly help. But that’s what happens when you let things get to extra time in the World Cup. Croatia are the masters of the long game, that’s how they got to the final in 2018. It’s depressing, but it’s what I’m used to by now… 2002 feels like an eternity ago.

At least you’ve seen your country win it in your lifetime, plenty haven’t and never will.

ibicenco hippies, , goa trance, your boys took a hell of a beating this week.
:rofl::rofl:

will prog house save the day?

Stuart Pearce after that Tchouaméni goal:
England, slow build up, sideways sideways.

Sounds like Sasha!
:joy::rofl:

1 Like

England are dull AF. Absolutely terrified of Mbappe. No imagination.

Ian Wright may cry :grin::+1:

3 Likes

This is a pretty funny thread from Argentina

https://twitter.com/12Maibj/status/1603045533618143233?t=97AWZeo6O-1-89NsTKYINQ&s=19

1 Like

I’ve got France in the work sweep, shall I ask the lad whose got Argentina to do 50/50 split now :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

Crumbs!

1 Like

Did you get your 50/50 on the sweepstake?

What a game.

Bit weird seeing Messi in that nightie at the end though!

1 Like