Football & All Things Related

Shithousery wins the day :expressionless:

1 Like

Only caught the last 15 minutes and penalties :astonished:

Always had a soft spot for Argentina because of Maradona.

1 Like

Yeah what was that all about?
Went in the kitchen and came back to see Messi wearing a black lace number :eyes:

1 Like

Glad Argentina won, mad game tho.

1 Like

Mad mad game. Kylian how does he sleep tonight.

1 Like

I was rooting for Argentina but damn was that close! holy shit

Imagine scoring 3 goals and a pen and still being on the losing side

That lacey Ann Summers number lol. Cant beleive Messi agreed to that

2 Likes

I donā€™t think he had a say tbh. It was a Qatari robe that was part of the protocol. Probably didnā€™t want to rock the boat with the PSG owners either. I watched the final with some Spanish friends and we really got into it. I felt a bit dirty though cos of all the obvious politics and that poor condemned Iranian guy. I dunnoā€¦ there is something about the WC that still draws you in despite the horror show around it. More than any other, itā€™s that communal milestone that punctuates our lives, which is why one day I hope it can be restored to the people.

2 Likes

Fuck my life after 10 days off and a full day out with a 6.00am start tomorrow still on the train.

Happy new year

1 Like

Emotional roller coasterā€¦Im off until Wednesday, it does feel like going back to school sometimes

1 Like

I gave up my season ticket a few months back and was devastated at the time. Going to the football has been a big part of my life. And missing an Old Firm game was unthinkable.

Today, I watched the game with my old man on the TV. His dementia has deteriorated a lot recently, but he was almost like his old self for 90 minutes (almost).

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/irishmirror/status/1611394218919862272?s=46&t=TybGo5d_9EwQFsPHBx5iGA
Some wonā€™t be surprised when they hear who this is.

Go on then

1 Like

The first comment more or less names him :shamrock:

Knew it would be him :laughing:

1 Like

He has history. Silly boy

Yep. Was never far away from trouble when he was in Scotland. Sure he was arrested for sticking the nut on an Elvis impersonator too

1 Like

And his links to the two Ryan Brothers over here who were both killed.

Yeah, defo in with some dodgy sorts. Silly really as he had a decent career.

1 Like

Arrested again this morning after another chaseā€¦ Silly boy

1 Like