Football & All Things Related

Below par play by the Belgians, they will catch a beating in the next round.

They were poor yet still walked away with it. Really struggled to watch that game with any enthusiasm tbh. Totally drained after what happened earlier.

Absolute snoozer this England match.

Impeccable timing sir :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thought England started well and then dropped off. But, yeah, disappointing game.

:laughing: Nice run and pass by Kalvin Philips wasnā€™t it, probably their best player today.

Yeah he was impressive. A lot of good young players in the team. Thought Croatia were really poor. Hopefully they play like that a week on Tuesday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I thought we played very good. This might be the best England team in a long long time no egos they are here to do business. As much as people question Southgates tactics I think he got it spot on today. Letā€™s see how we fare against the likes of France and Italy. These lads arenā€™t going down without a fight, the next month will be interesting

3 Likes

Thought they were brilliant for the first 15-20 minutes. All over Croatia. Think the heat, and the fact Croatia offered very little going forward made it a pretty dull game after that. Philips was immense and Mings had a much better game. Kane was hugely disappointing. Ultimately, the group games are just about getting the points and hoping you hit peak form at the right time.

England have a real chance this time. Iā€™ve stuck a Ā£5 on Italy as a bit of a dark horse.

1 Like

Just seen a photo of Christian Erikson smiling, giving a thumbs up from the hospital window.

1 Like

Outdoor test run for the Scotland game tomorrow. Absolutely buzzing for it after a 23 year wait.

5 Likes

Choked on my wine! What a goal!

Bloody hell. Game on!

1 Like

You and me both pal. Canā€™t wait

1 Like

Best game so far this

2 Likes

Definitely. Might see another goal at this rate

1 Like

The Netherlands game against Ukraine has been the pick so far. Russia and Turkey been the poorest performers. I thought Southgate picked a strong team, especially in the forward positions.

Big fan of attacking wing-backs so far ā€” Dumfries for the Netherlands and Lainer for Austria popping up at the back post and scoring.

2 Likes

Tierney out - nightmare.
Cā€™mon Scotland

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a blow. Bit disappointed in that team tbh.

Would love to see Scotland smash it.

3 Likes

Scotland doing Scotland things :expressionless::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: