Football & All Things Related

The unofficial world cup song

1 Like

Really hoping it will be the most poorly attended World Cup in history.

7 Likes

Best of luck tonight @Discophrenia mate! Hopefully the home advantage is what it takes

1 Like

Cheers mate. Thankfully a much better performance last night.

1 Like

Real Madrid v Eintracht Frankfurt.

Gutted weā€™re not there, but looking forward to this. Cā€™mon EF!

Good luck tonight. Will be watching it on BBC.

1 Like

Did not see that happening.

1 Like

Iā€™m still in shock mateā€¦.I donā€™t even know where to start.

One minutes it was competitive and Utd playing well, and then they just seem to fall apart. Bizarre.

1 Like

Our nightmare start to the season continuesā€¦and of course Shankland scored for Hearts against us. I think weā€™ve bought a dodgy keeper!

1 Like

Not watched the highlights yet, but your keeper had a nightmare last week. A definite downgrade on Siegrist. Also made some good saves, but looked rattled from the first goal. He wasnā€™t helped by those around him.

I still expect you, Hearts and Aberdeen to be competing for the European spots come the end of the season. Not a big fan of Jack Ross as a manager tbh. Still find the Courts situation pretty weird. I was impressed with him and felt he was in an ideal position to build on last season.

Hoping Tuchel tries that move on Klopp. :laughing:

No-one stands a chance against Tuchel. Look at his reach!!

6 Likes

Why has not Eriksson been given a chance in Dundee? Heā€™s a good keeper. Last season in Sweden he had 12 clean sheets in mid table club with low resources and he was also the leagueā€™s goalkeeper of the season. I think Allsvenskan is about same quality as SPL (Rangers and Celtic are of course better than top Swedish clubs).

No idea, weā€™ve never seen him play a first team game. All Iā€™ve heard is that ā€œheā€™s not as good as what we thought he was going to beā€ :man_shrugging:

Heā€™s getting a start today so weā€™ll see how he gets on :grimacing:

@Discophrenia Watching this and youā€™re holding your own over there. 2-2 is a precarious one but gers are going for it

1 Like

Cheers Chris. In tears after that. Bloody football!

2 Likes

Great stuff by Rangers. Draw later today.

1 Like

What a game that was. Congratulations! No wonder you had a bit of dust on yer eye :smiley::partying_face:

1 Like