Football & All Things Related

Just over 10 years since I was at Glebe Park to watch us beat (just) Brechin City in extra time in the Ramsdens Cup. I didn’t think we would play in Europe again.

Congratulations, really stoked. Great performance.

1 Like

Tough group for us with Ajax, Liverpool and Napoli.

3 clubs I like too.

1 Like

Juicy little CL group for us there mate. Couple of belter away trips to The Dam and Glasgow

On it already for the 'Dam :laughing:

Fuck going to Naples, heard too many horror stories from our previous trips, as bad as Belgrade.

1 Like

Haha me to man :joy:

Naples will be an on-your-toes trip for sure.

Amsterdam is a no-brainer!! Superb
We have some Ajax mates that come to Tannadice once a season after we met them over there on a stag do years back, always a good laugh, you wouldn’t want to go over there and upset them mind you :rofl: F-Side XXX

3 Likes

Used to go to Ajax when over there. Cracking stadium and support.

Lovely Rangers v Liverpool double header :slightly_smiling_face:

Atmosphere will be amazing.

2 Likes

Bournemouth :astonished:

Mind you we have Celtic tomorrow….

2 Likes

I have my fingers crossed that you can kick start your season tomorrow :smiley:

You going to the game?

1 Like

Aye nae doubt haha :laughing:

Yes bud I’ll be there. Hopefully we get our fingers out and raise our game. If it was up to me Ross Graham in for Mulgrew, Freeman at right back and Glen Middleton pushing forward up the right as he seems to be the only f*#*er that can find Fletcher in the box…… and Harkes on a plane back to the states :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe next week…

Two 9 nils on the same weekend :open_mouth:

I left the ground after the 7th….

Tough gig man. Felt a bit for the Bournemouth lot yesterday, 6 hour drive home after that. :grimacing:

Celtic are a good side but our attitude was terrible from the kick off. Our record home defeat in our 118yr history. Rumours already doing the rounds Jack Ross is gone. Not sure where we go from here but it needs to be sharpish whatever the solution is.

Onwards and upwards hopefully :+1:

He has to go surely. I only watched the first half and it already looked like the players had given up. You have a good team, but there’s something wrong there.
Only one booking (which shouldn’t have been imo) tells it’s own story.

I was expecting DU to be challenging Hearts this season.

1 Like

Everyone connected to the club I know says Sporting Director Tony Asghar is a problem. Runs the place like a dictatorship. Be that as it may, the team on paper are good enough but the attitudes are terrible.

Just seen JR’s post match and he’s staying until he’s told not to by the sounds of it

1 Like