Clobber - a clothes thread

1 Like

All horrible spivvy wank.

Looks cheap. That green suit with the polo shirt is appalling

1 Like

Not sure what’s gone wrong at Percival. They were pretty decent when they first started, and had their OG shop on Berwick.St.

1 Like

i could probably put this in the “what don’t you get” but here’s fine too: i just don’t get the cult of RDJ. i like (and own) a shitload of his music, but there’s a shitload of trolling going on - both in the music but the persona as well.

4 Likes

The UW double pleat come super long eh? Enough spare fabric for a pair of shorts :joy:

2 Likes

Im lucky to have the store here so can get the trousers altered FOC.

1 Like

Im 6’2", so can’t say I noticed :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m 6’ 3" and I definitely noticed! Don’t want to turn up so will need tailoring. Quality schmutter though!

:grin:

2 Likes

Really? They have a very high rise, and I do one turn up, which gives them a nice ankle swing.

My only criticism is that when I sit down, becsuse of the rise, it looks like you’ve got a boner :joy:

5 Likes

I have sooo many pants/trousers like that! I’ve given up trying to adjust it as that kinda makes you look like a wrong un, so I just revel in it and occasionally give suggestive looks to passers by and try and persuade them to take a furtive look at my trouser tent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:laughing: haha

2 Likes

strong look!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m 6’ 4" though

3 Likes

I’m 6’ 5" though Bro…

One louder… :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

(if I stand on a chair)

1 Like

I went to Elevenerife on my holidays

4 Likes

Seriously nice.

7 Likes

5ft 8 over here……these are not the trousers for me

3 Likes

I’m the same height and have the track pants from UW. They have all shapes and sizes of pants though. I had mine taken in slightly but I’d say they look ok without. Depends on your preference I guess. They’re super comfy.

2 Likes