Clobber - a clothes thread

Thanks for the heads up. I usually have the Folk Assembly and the Stan Ray rec pants as my go to’s. Both are fine leg wise for the vertically challenged like me.
I’ll deffo check the Track Pant out. Love UW’s gear

1 Like

Then I need a pair.

The old testosterone levels aren’t exactly on the increase post 50.

4 Likes

I’m genuinely 6’5” and would love a pair of pants that don’t make me look like I’m preparing for a flood, so I’m investing in these.

Is the quality good? I see they have matching jackets.

1 Like

Those are terrific.

1 Like

I wore that green suit with a polo this week at work. It’s comfortable but isn’t going to last very long. Think their quality has jumped off a bridge.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I thought their angle here was casual wear-,slip ons and no socks and all that nonsense….hence my somewhat ‘opinionated’ post…

Oh it’s all good. It’s supposed to be a summer suit and I was in South Africa so I figured I’d give it a go. It’s not a great suit.

1 Like

66 quid at Peggs in Brighton folks

3 Likes

I’ve seen on their Insta that Sarcastic Clothing are starting up again but can’t find any stockists… Can anyone here point me in the right direction, please?

https://www.somedayitsuka.com/

It doesn’t look like you can ship to the UK though. I asked Paul if there are going to be any EU stockists but he says no. Very, very small run apparently.

2 Likes

Oi Polloi are back folks !!!

Good luck to them for the future.

14 Likes

Great to have them back, used to be a great shop. Not that into their own new gear though…

2 Likes

Universal Works x Flower
Mountain collabs launch tomorrow.

4 Likes

Preview on the gram.

1 Like

I was a bit underwhelmed by the release, it was decent enough but not really shouting ‘buy me’.

2 Likes

Have to say the same. Not overly keen on the Dandelion stuff either.

2 Likes

Incredible jacket spotted on insta - anyone know where who it’s by? Not sure I can pull it off - but still - lovely idea…


8 Likes

Update: It’s a collaboration between two Japanese brands Fragment and Undercover.

3 Likes

I was just going to say, Google Lens suggests it’s this

https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/undercover-x-fragment-design-reversible-bomber-jacket-item-24199447.aspx

5 Likes
3 Likes